DNATREE

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The smallest of points to be revealed by SPIRIT.

I had true intention of heart toward the creature from the first and she played along and did what without true intent toward me would only be described as lawless believing my business would pay off. After much wild hearted experience she asked me to marry her. (For her protection, she said) and as soon as we were she got rid of the one person that worked for my company that saw her for what she really was. This was the beginning of the end as it takes two and she was dancing me toward humiliation and would entrap me and even send me to jail using public opinion against men when it was really her who had worked tirelessly to orchestrate something. Over and over I endured such manipulation that could only be called lawless while I all the time had true intent toward her.  I say this because the SPIRIT says that all already follow the image as portrayed by her and desire a lie rather than what the SPIRIT has said through the synchs.

And since attacking me as I was leaving (exactly as before in my experience with her) she lied and manipulated in PM's to make me believe it was someone else and that they were from somewhere else. But the lies and manipulations cannot be any other than that lawless one and the synchs says all that did not truly have the law of SPIRIT and also manipulated man's law's and public appearance for gain were those that wanted to believe a lie to cover what they have seen the SPIRIT do over these years.

This creature was also the one that was dead rose on the third day denying the true intent as my child in the view of all on the forums asked me if she would live and SPIRIT said yes as was shown in the whale breaching, that she would live again on Thanksgiving Morning as she did. See Whale Breaching synch. Therefore according to their own beliefs and the court records that revealed the manipulation and what was said in court it will be revealed who the real creature and the image it portrays being believed by all that hate SPIRIT and men.  Shhhhhhh... don't tell anyone

The SPIRIT will prove the TRUE INTENTIONS OF THEIR HEARTS and their desire to manipulate for profit using appearances as they portray but in their hearts they are haters, manipulators and liars. They come to the forums lying and manipulating to prove to others that they are not liars to those they have lied to.

Using the sensibilities and fears of the public to condemn men with true intent.

I learned how the passion teaches trust as the SPIRIT did in my relationships now, but with someone with nothing but manipulations in mind and no real love there will only be hate shame and blame used  through manipulating what really happened.

I had nothing but true intent toward this person that was only there to spitefully use me when because there was no real love hearts were not reached as they could have been.

The hell I went through and the manipulation over and over was proven in court records as I was defended by the SPIRIT over and over. But yet again it has raised it's head and the SPIRIT has it all under control though the world has chosen the difficult path.


If it is not perfect in intention, then I want no part of the brood.

The calculated way that started the years of misery and manipulation was how my feelings for my child was used against me. For many hours I was being manipulated to return anger or violence. I did not, but when on the road violence was being done by this person and she yanked the beads that went everywhere I stopped the car and got out so as not to fight. She locked the doors got out and said she was going to Alabama and I would never see my daughter again. The back window latch was rubber and opened so that I could get my daugher from her child seat to which She came around the and put her arms around my neck as my daughter was in my arms inside the car and She yanked which caused the window which had rubber hinges to give and break by HER violence. At that moment she said "Now I have You" and jumped in the car and went and got police to have me arrested FOR WHAT SHE DID. I was in jail for three days. I fired the lawyer put her on the stand and won that court battle, but of course they did nothing to the real aggressor. On and on for years the manipulations for court were divised and carried out although each was shown to be a manipulation in court. (Milton, Fl.) I just say this because the manipulator has returned and said all manner of things to lead me to think it was someone else in PM's (private messages) in order to manipulate further. Anyone that really knows this person would know how lawless and manipulating they really are. I have left this in the hands of SPIRIT. But the general beliefs of society would be on the side of this woman and she uses that therefore the world follows a lie and there is a great hate against men and SPIRIT that is covered up. Those in religion were there to change the interpretation so that it flattered the guilty and turn the shame against whom they hate.

The harlot church acts as though she loves Jesus but really would hate him and crucify him all over covering the true intentions of her heart with his blood. They have already taken on this image of rightness possessed by this creature, an image they did not get from SPIRIT. The meaning of the letter of the book was to catch all these in a net that are hiding their true intent which is hate and profit.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home