DNATREE

Monday, November 21, 2016

Butter and Eggs and Purification by Fire... Leaving the forums for wilderness

Butter and Eggs 20-Nov-2016
Weekend Edition


I had a presumption about the humiliation that was coming and thought that it would 

be the Christian and right wing people but like my own experience with "She is

even now at the door"http://www.stephentree.com/yi.htm I had thought, at the time, that my life was coming to me,

 and it was, but first it seemed like the opposite as the purification by fire was that beginning. 

It was such a jolt. And it worked through humility to reach me. Turns out those that 

are dead don't need any of this and are just a tool used by SPIRIT to reach the hearts of "my own". 

(Those I truly wanted to share the reality about SPIRIT with.}

 And it turns out that "my own" are those with true intention of heart that have already left the "right people".

So the synch this morning is Eggs and Butter like what was on.

Before watching TV I felt especially drawn to make toast and Eggs for myself and not have

 Pam prepare it. Then on weekend edition came these two topics.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-week-on-sunday-morning-nov-20/ And then 

sitting by the fire I opened the Victorian Grimoire and was drawn to the list of things

 that the day was about and Eggs were there. So I looked up butter in the back.

Butter:
Use butter to get on better terms with someone. You've heard the old expression, "butter someone up?" Well, use this association to help a stressed relationship. Take a piece of bread and write the name of the person on it with a toothpick. As you place it in the toaster, envision that the heating energy from the toaster is "warming up" the individual to being more receptive to a calm discussion. Next, apply the butter on to the toast as if it were a healing salve between you and that person. 


Humility, humiliation and where it is needed. (I need to once again leave the struggle as I missed the meaning on several synchs, there is little fruit on this tree as my intent was to reach those about SPIRIT over interpretation and I have not done that. I am sorry to those that do see but I am going away again into my own wilderness with my Pam. There is too much opposition and intentional misunderstanding and little interest on the forums. So many could have benefited by knowing of these synchs but no one cares so I will blog on dnatree.blogspot.com  ) She who needs Purified by fire is not among the dead.

 Sacred fire Ritual and the Light Photographers.https://www.canon.com.au/explore/bhutan-sacred-fire-festival
 I mean the synchs were right on except for where I put 

the one that needed the Purification within the GOP and it turned out she had left there because of 

Trump and was hidden in the masses. You will see what comes out of all this. (PREDICTION) The coming fire
so hot.






Weakness and Rumi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACNqMmaZEDk

Movie High Rise and Trump Tower analogy of divisions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6izQcDNNA

The loss of SPIRIT without even knowing it because of the system providing what was the SPIRIT to be asked.
When this connection is lost and people feel that disconnect they do not have the humility that is needed to treat each other
well. Such as in the movie "High Rise". It is really too late to go back now and what will play out is already started but for those 
that seek SPIRIT the path will go on. Leave the struggle! Let the SPIRIT handle it and trust as the storm passes over. They may do amazing things
but do not follow them because the  path is set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home