DNATREE

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Up from the ASHES

I appreciate your post Mairin, 
After 20 years or more at this (Reaching you about SPIRIT) I was particularly down the other day but the SPIRIT "She lifts me out of my situation". The tree has been thrown into the fire but we shall see what the ashes bring.

Today started with my synch about ASHES that began about a week ago with Byrd my dog and the potbelly stove.

This quote came from the movie "Angel in the House"

Up from the ASHES grow the flowers of success.

I am having trouble with finding a new business though I had some success with board sales and repairs here. 

I am needing to get totally present in order to find it as I know it is here.

Anyway the dog has had terrible gas since we got the puppy and we read and laughed when it said charcoal would help. And then I got the stove hooked up and the varmint started eating the ashes and I had to stop him. But he was persistent and sure enough it seemed to fix the problem. "Ashes" was the synch also because of other things that Pam and I noticed. But when this Movie said this it struck a cord, and the movie also was about what I needed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JavTLxUaUos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home