DNATREE

Thursday, March 09, 2017

Redemption, walrus, Beatles and wineskins

Today had so many different parts to it and of course synchs

I took Pam to some appointments she had and I was wanting to have some experiences related to what is going on and also personally for healing such as the time I wrote about self healing from the forums at Alabama Hills in California. I walked into Wendy's and was pelted by the fresh theme and then on the tv I began to have the redemption come up as they were talking about Blacklist Redemption and I felt something relative to this moment in politics and reality when they said "things we think we know really are not as they seem" which of course in my reality points to the smallest of points overlookedand how it changes everything, as well as like the Russia scandal how something small could change everything that we think we know about what is really going on.

Then two conversations on messenger with two separate people began to synch on the Beatles tune of "The Walrus was Paul" because my first name is Paul. So now everyone is looking for synchs in the Beatles tunes relative to our reality now.. ::) When my first friend wanted to play with those words of the beatles song I told him that I had written about the walrus. http://www.stephentree.com/walrus/

I posted yesterday about "I want US to walk in the sun" and today I had the most wonderful day walking in the sun. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI4qgrLfbis

Thinking about the wonderful aspect of our lives where we go on adventures and write the synchs and how they play out. The SPIRIT works in my reality via this original seed that began to grow years ago and the boughs of the tree lead to specific realities created in my world. Pam has her own world with her own experience with SPIRIT but because of LOVE there is a perfect mesh that we experience and she finds herself such a part of my reality and having been baptized into this experience with me she is very connected as many other people are and I am with them.

Pam just brought out some old wine from the fridge and it did not taste FRESH. I thought about the verse 
You cannot put new wine in old wineskins or else the old wineskins will burst so it is with what you get from the SPIRIT. You cannot take the old interpretations and add them to what the SPIRIT gives you. You must start over like being born again in the SPIRIT rather than trying to add this new wine to the old. That is the way it is with the SPIRIT. Jesus was talking at the time about the old beliefs about fasting a wedding but with what the SPIRIT had given him that was no longer important but if they had tried to add what the SPIRIT was telling them new to those old beliefs there would be a disconnect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home