DNATREE

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Religion interprets GOD as a Hard Man

If you believe you should be hard toward others because of your interpretation, then the FATHER is going to be hard toward you.

The masses that interpret say "by their harshness toward those they judge" that God is a hard man, therefore because you got that from interpretation LIFE will be unto you that way. Especially to those that do not forgive 70X7.  (Let them judge themselves. By your own hand it will be unto you )  But those in the SPIRIT know the true intentions of the heart and the smallest of points overlooked teaches them to judge with love. (Don't use love as a weapon like a harlot) I wanted to reach you, that the SPIRIT might help many, but you chose to intentionally misunderstand for profit.


DNATREE: Once Again all who believe in Punishment Scheduled to ...


Queen Victoria PBS and the episode s2e7 Comfort and Joy

"I have a particular affinity to this tree"
He placed the tree in the center and put the gifts all around it. (The Gifts are ON THE TREE)

The Cameo, Victoria and my synchs in 1993. These were meant for my children, but "he came unto his own but his own did not receive him." So my children will be those that are drawn to me.

Should not love between two people be what covers a multitude of sins for each other?

To make what is love a sin is a sin by the accuser who does not forgive 70X7. Therefore, who will forgive you. You have accused Jesus because tenderness is love which you have made shame.



"I am just a soul who's intentions are good, please don't let me be misunderstood"

Religion:
 Respond to EVERY call that excites your Spirit
Ignore those that make you fearful and sad
They degrade you back to disease and death  Rumi

I belong to no religion
My religion is Love
Every heart is my temple

The form of every religion is manna
But the SPIRIT alone is the teacher
The SPIRIT alone reveals the true intentions
It was the SPIRIT that spoke through Jesus
 saying "I am the way, the truth and the life"
All interpretations without SPIRIT
become as stumbling blocks when the SPIRIT appears
Loose your religion   dnatree





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home