DNATREE

Monday, April 02, 2018

Prelude to the Promised Land

This morning I am recovering from my experience over Passover and today I stumbled upon this which hit me on many levels.

'I've seen the Promised Land': How a brush with death shaped Martin Luther King's message


No. 1 This latest experience on the EDGE makes me look at the synchs related to his experience.

   A.  Friday, March 28, 2014 Synch with the SHOUT from mount Pisgah This synch was also             brought up in a recent post Tuesday, March 27, 2018 Shout!!!!

   B.  His shout from Mountain Top 3 April 1968 I’ve Been to the Mountaintop 


   D. The purpose of this life is to give it to love and even die There is no greater love than to lay down               one's life for one's friends.

        Izola Ware Curry, Who Stabbed King in 1958, Dies at 98

   I believe Jesus had tried to reach his own before his written story and that what he eluded to was that humiliation as I wanted to know the true intentions of the heart of Jesus. I think that the new approach was to tell those that seek to reach them what would happen for if he had not changed his tune he would be hated above all men. He had to allow the SPIRIT to love his enemies. Because he had come to hate his own family after trying to reach them and being misunderstood. He had to get a message out past the appearance that the SPIRIT led him to be in order to accomplish what needed to be done. The letter of the book is scheduled to be destroyed at the conclusion of fulfillment and when the perfect which is SPIRIT comes the partial will be done away with. The problem is that if you follow the SPIRIT they will hate you and even kill you because they love the interpretation over their eyes more than they love each other. Humans went astray when they began to follow intellect.

Monday, March 26, 2018
Born of SPIRIT
The Philosopher on the day of his deathSaw intellect as a tree with no fruit of leaves                                      Rumi's Secret

I find that like Jesus "my own" did not receive me and that those that do receive me have experienced similar experiences. It is now my intention to reach those few.
Therefore Jesus told them, "My time is not yet here; for you any time will do.

________________________________________________________
A friend just told me a dream about himself eating the food put for the dead and seeing mushrooms and it popped in my head. 

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

I did not remember the word shout in there but my friend's dream made me think about the "dead in Christ shall rise" so I looked it up and there was
Shout and Trump..... Hmmmm

DNATREE: Shout!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home