DNATREE

Saturday, June 11, 2005

The original intent of family, I come again and born again.

Family people we connected with or touched

You , family, are my body of people out of which I will come again. Oh and you out of the rest of us your body, you are carried and born again to another life, therefore, you, family and those I have touched are where YOU and I will again proceed.

Of offerings

Do not misinterpret the spirit of this intent, rather ask the spirit.

The sprit is much like a friend and again like a dog, that you put out an offering for each day in order that you keep it near. The offering is that from the heart that would keep a dear loved friend such as a close confidant thinking of you again.

Of sanctuary

The sanctuary as a garden
The sanctuary as a house (In my father’s house)
It is a place to go to be alone, undistracted, to spend time with YOU. As in a garden is the WONDER of the relationships in nature such as bee/flower and other hand/glove fitting relationships. After layered time spent in spirit you will have your own Cinderella story completely different from mine. But having come to know the spirit in synchronicity you would come to know that truth is not facts but it is knowing YOU and finding what is for this moment in YOU. Through knowing the original intent of the heart of man which is the image of the son of God.

Jun 09, 05 John was in a terminal with an empty loaded and at the last minute he found that he could deliver the VW tent that mother sent to me as he got a load to Bellingham, Washington. And that is also a synchronicity with his son as I also had that coincidence of after speaking with his son I was given a way to go see him.http://www.stephentree.com/PICS/Lummi/

P46 Wild Hearted Romance with spirit hardcopy
Body
If the body were a tent by
The Apostle Paul (Tent Maker) If the body were a tent and this world a Holy Place and when spirit rhelm is a tent it would be the most holy place. Then the joining of these two houses would be the temple on earth.

Good things and the prairie fire of family love. John, Stevee, Bellingham, Stockton tent. The two miracles, The original intent of the heart, love, family.
June 8, 05 Sent out message to family which is the start of this blog. Family denied spirit over the years.

Mutual Intent Control Romance
Abraham KNEW his wife
Husbands and wives submit to the spirit in romantic love when it is present in one of you. Lovers romance as akin to being in the spirit.

The spirit never keeps a record of wrongs. Always takes you away from trying to fix problems such as to flowers.
Where to put the focus. Not on the law as if trying to fix the problem but only on the spirit, wholly on YOU. You are all that is life to me that has been put on my altar.

Soul, where a man’s treasure is there is his heart also.

I YOU

Dream Always show me how to synergize and make my dream
Perfect through knowing you and the original intent.

Healing begins in the soul

The intent of my Father’s house
This is why I cannot stay in a house with an illusion of separation.
Ask ANYTHING of the father according to the spirit of original intent and it is. Filament , my heart is on fire.
I am here to wipe away your tears. I had to leave you and that is where my heartache began. (Cross)
Spring love is where the spirit is and that is where I am.

Candle, altar, heart, focus, party
Just YOU and I
Spiritual Romance, Get in the spirit
Candlelight reveals the things of the heart which is related to love, which is where the spirit is. Everything I do, I am to do it for YOU.