DNATREE

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fathers, Green pastures, Grooming HABITS

Leaders
The only REAL leader that the HEART allows does not look to harm or punish (each creates this to themselves often by misunderstanding others intentions)as the loving father looks only to the Spirit, but rather forgives always even when the misunderstanding leads to his own harm, and the intention to LEAD his LOVED ONES only to GREEN pastures where the Spirit can Teach the heart. The greatest teacher is silent allowing the Sanctuary and the beauty to speak.

Men and Fairy-tales
When You become a man and become aware the fairy tales are no longer meant to be what they were when You were young. Do You destroy the fairytales or do You still SAVE them for the original intention given to the mother and the child? And since finding Your life the Spirit fulfills the Law in You and helps You when the law is used without "true intention of heart" or when it is used against You. Do You destroy the hole-ey Law and the puppets? (preachers of the law) No, You save them toward "their" intended end.




This is my response to the "News Article" today called

Men’s grooming habits that turn women off


She never knew me, pay attention to the True Intentions of the Heart and let Your moments take care of what is really important. Don't be too concerned with APPEARANCES as these things are what are perishing. Rather find out what really excites Your passion like a real man and let Your instincts guide You to do what is necessary to draw to You that person that is not about appearances but rather about what is real about life, Sure the Presumptuous Snake and those that love that lie will make sure You are misunderstood and hated above all men but then life is a lie if You don't know whey You are really here. Was it not the passionate Rumi that said
"My heart is burning with love
All can see this flame
My heart is pulsing with passion
like waves on an ocean

my friends have become strangers
and I’m surrounded by enemies
But I’m free as the wind
no longer hurt by those who reproach me
----------------------------------------------------------
And this I added for this blog
The woman that truly loves me I do appreciate her input, but the masses of fearful that hide behind a veil of interpretation they love more than their own children turned her back on me about 10,000 yrs ago and now her loyalties are to the Presumptuous Snake that teaches the world to gather together to destroy everything they do not understand,

Synch about two hours later on the Dr. Oz with the Mayan beauty secret of mud. So anyway the Mayans disappeared and it was not that they all were raptured. Although it may have been that they beheld the falacy of following an idol/person/leader.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, to those that are manipulating my posts elsewhere (as I post many places). If my job is done,,, I came here to die, because in this reality, there is no passion of the level that will reach through the layers. Yea,,, I know You don't understand. But for now I will believe it is not a Snake that is using their power in an UNLAWFUL way as they are most required by this reality to "keep the commandments" that they create and use against humans.

Also back when I had all the synchs with Tracy Cops and their misuse of the law, I also posted that I felt I would draw a citizen molester and he would think he had me,,, but that I had found him, so watch how the synchs handle this one coming up.

This came up today

John 3:31
He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home