DNATREE

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Letting a thread cool

A lot of things going on in my being and many relationships having energy now.


I left the forum and began to write the synchs and thoughts that I had which were not about the forum only but also mixed with lots of other energies. I like to let go of all that and get to one holy intent in my sanctuary. Anyway here are the thoughts and synchs after leaving the forum to let a thread cool.

The Book of Life (your life)

You are born, you grow in passion and stature. Out of your love and passion you dream your dream, as you live your passion you run into the fears and misunderstandings of humans

As you carry your dream and passion You find what does not make strait the way of the Spirit in You.

Your love and passion becomes a cross you carry

Out of your experience/life comes water and blood which is the Spirit and You experiencing this cross

Out of this cross/blood and water comes the book of your life in how you experienced the Spirit and how Your experience with the unbelieving masses causes you humiliation, rejection and denial. They never knew me.

Is your life written in the book?

9:05pm pst Got cold went and put a sweeter on.. synch with I am not going to fight

Have you any idea how scared they are, how very scared they ALL are. Downtown abbey on tv right now

“I can fix it”, DTA on tv “no sacrifice”

Whatever it takes to reach you!!!!!!

9:28 PM Anger synch, dualistic fire,

So I leave the SANCTUARY that turned to a raging fire as the cloud has moved and hoping to start new with those folks. Loving how looking at YOU in the synchs takes me away from the problem to this sanctuary where I can get healing and see what YOU are about in this moment. The thought of allowing myself to get lost WITH You in order that you might know where I was looking when I spoke the synch as best I could and was misunderstood. Because though you may hate THIS man, he is only speaking the synchs after asking for what we really need in this moment. Please forgive him, as he forgives you,. emrwsiitw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home