DNATREE

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back from the coast

Was a wonderful trip to the north coast and much happened.
Pam and I would not have had such a grand time except that YOU/You were there with Me.

John Londom



Pictures and Story goes with the Story

I am writing my story about
Telling my Story
About Living My Story
About Sanctuary and How my Story and through My story I came to know YOU.

Related Subjects
     Anthropology and tribes lives/realities came out  of telling their stories
     Our stories are the Story
                My stories tell me that I loose myself in order to FIND YOU.
                There is no power in telling the old story, but in living the new story.


I will post tomorrow, but there was such a windy moon, felt some energy there but don't want to say, could  be deep and reaching.NEW


Synchs now with Windy Moon and a deep experience, Of Ocean death and the edge, of finding. On the way back through Rio Vista

Coming Story
    Well about the stories and China Camp
     About our trip up there and Scotia, and Jack London State Park

How life when we intentionally misunderstand the SPIRIT that we also get misunderstood. (A benevolent touch from SPIRIT) Father they do not know what they are doing.
   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home