DNATREE

Monday, September 09, 2013

Coming to know YOU/MY LIFE

Delete
Coming to know YOU/MY LIFE or SPIRIT and actually intentionally loosing my way each day I find YOU fresh, this has become a compass for me as YOU are LOVE. Thesynchronicity of experience with YOU taught me how to seemutual intent and not to lean on even my own interpretations such as love but to see .... By knowing YOU I came to say "Blessed are my enemies who nailed me to this tree" because I asked to know YOU and found it was the SPIRIT that spoke through so many that were misunderstood. Love is focusing on YOU/MY LIFE and intending and allowing YOU  to ... If I try to do it myself I find that I end up being misunderstood and those that would look to intentionally misunderstand would be present. But when I start with YOU and see only YOU in them the connection is right and the love is right and the synergy of our combination is right. That is love, to see only YOU/SPIRIT and not to lean on human interpretation or understanding. There is always something fresh and new each day that leads me to see only YOU.  So YOU are that UNCONDITIONAL LOVE because when I am seeking to know SPIRIT my intention is to overlook all th... and leave the struggle for the joy of SANCTUARY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home