DNATREE

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Everything is changing and so is my reality reflecting that.

Written Wedn. Night 27 Nov.
Everything is changing and so is my reality reflecting that.

Drove to Pismo today Tuesday Nov 26th 2013. Old work going away having to dream up new systems, so I am very happy for this opportunity. Wanted to appreciate my life as the car passed smog (Miracle) and jobs came in also on Monday after not having much for a while.


A day where two experiences proved to be related to what the SPIRIT had for me that day.

Just go and do it
That’s all there is to it
You”ll know what to do when you get there.
I wrote this thinking about to how to fix a problem that I could see no answer for and then I realized that what had happened earlier in the day when I went to smog the car while it appeared it would not pass and then how it did when I got there made me realize that all I need to do is walk closer to where I expect the answer while not knowing the answer and as in so many experiences before it will appear at the moment I need it.









Joan Rivers

Just lighten the fuck up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home