DNATREE

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

GRAVITY, LOVE, SHE IS LIFE

Attention, or Worship toward the SPIRIT and not the creature/person,, this is LOVE to see only YOU/MY LIFE.

LOVE
GRAVITY
HER
(synch with Oscars)

SHE is "MY LIFE" The SPIRIT as it works/speaks through the creature
Though the love in my house appears as though "She is" but that is the SPIRIT making it perfect 
for those in the house.


Being alone for many years and learning to recognize the SPIRIT in all things taught me to not see in the person those things that are not from SPIRIT but to see in You what the moment is saying. I found this will fulfill both YOU and I. Those that are not allowing SPIRIT in this manner are repelled while those allowing are attracted by attention to what is SPIRIT. Thus without words it is said to those who are to be repelled from my life. Depart from me workers of iniquity. Life is too short.

And to those that synergise through attention to SPIRIT it is said without words "Enter into the JOY of the SPIRIT everlasting."

It pains me to say goodbye to that that is only everlasting pain and manipulation,  but life is short.
They could not let go of the veil of interpretation given them by those that never knew me, that only wanted to entrap and manipulate.
LIFE IS SHORT
THEREFORE I MUST BREAK YOUR HEART!

The SPIRIT spoke through the miracles but they wanted to hate and lie therefore a father cannot reach them.
Turning to what is life and the synchs with my grandchildren and the "Time Piece"
Time Piece and Nobody's Fool with Paul Newman and Mister Rogers & Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home