DNATREE

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Riverside synch

We went to Sacramento to loose ourselves and the car decided where we should stop on Riverside Blvd at Vic's Ice Cream Parlor. Where we watched the horse race. We walked Riverside Ave. looking at the beautiful homes and dreaming again of home. Later we spent time downtown looking on the net about the river (cumberland River) by the new farm in Tenn. We are letting the SPIRIT lead. We began to travel home but took the back road by the river and stopped in a very small town called Courtland. Pam wanted to hear the birds and I went walking to find SPIRIT. There it was, the street I found myself on was Riverside Ave. in this town also. I thought about the song "the way she moves" that was in my mind that day in that SHE/SPIRIT had moved across time in this manner. I took videos of Pam and the area about the riverside synch and the colors of Pam's outfit were matching the scenery as often the sanctuary fits. We walked around dreaming of small town life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6TAx5hwDM&feature=youtube
Image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home