DNATREE

Sunday, July 07, 2019

The Memory of this Life, I will bring you Roses

The Memory of this Life
My moments with YOU, MY LIFE
This is Heaven
Rumi
You're the road of love, and at the end, my home,
Link
It is far greater to live the love that comes from attention to SPIRIT
Than it is to have the APPEARANCE OF RIGHTNESS that comes from attention to SCRIPTURE and INTERPRETATION
LOVE indeed fulfills all scribbling by Scribes!


Synchs with Nurture
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=nurture

Synchs with this date
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/07/char-trump.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/07/they-have-not-won-anything.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/07/coming-gop-humiliation-and-orange-is.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/07/your-being-played.html
\https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/07/right-people.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/07/anger-toward-leaders-and-message.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/07/they-all-rejected-me-too.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/07/silence.html
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/07/audio-recordings-over-years.html

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/07/stumbling-over-capstone.html


The Amazing synchronicity with SPIRIT giving me roses after being manipulated and put in jail by someone that was using the law in a manner it was not intended.


Excerpt from Wild Hearted Romance with SPIRIT. I posted this in the 1990's

 I continued driving north on highway 87 out of Milton and passed Whiting field. Off to the right I saw a sandy basin that looked as though it were a river that was dry at this time. I found a dirt road and pulled in. I began to travel up a path when I heard rifle shots in the distance and just after hearing the shots I came up upon a snake in my path. A path went off to the right around the snake and away from the shots. I climbed down into the basin and began to walk south. The basin felt so empty that I began to think about the children of Israel as they traveled through the wilderness. The place was so barren and lifeless yet something was definitely there. All of a sudden the lonely feelings swept over me as never before in my life. I could not stop crying as I wandered the emptiness. Tears flooded my eyes and I began to cry out Girl, Girl why have you forsaken me. I came up on a cave that was open on the top and went back in the cave. Again thoughts of Moses in the wilderness flooded my mind as I cried out Girl, Girl where are you girl. The sides of the cavern were layered and I began to feel the heart of girl. She was a blue-layered pearl and her loneliness was a gift to me. Images of the proton and the electron and a love affair between them. This is my gift to you. Emptiness. Poetry I had never heard before flooded my mind ‹’ You thought you were alone when you let your tears fall but you were in my heart the Vacuum which ‹’drew you to me. The heart is a layered rose and the fragrance can draw the love you seek. Here, dig here for the treasure you seek. So I began to dig in the ground, up popped the ugliest small stone I had ever seen. Where is the treasure, I ask my heart. This is it, as this stone appears to be formless and void so is the beginning of a pearl. You will see, my love will come in waves, to layer this pearl. Many more feelings were processed that day and I knew in my loneliness and emptiness I was not alone. Leaving the sight I drove back to Milton and noticed many signs that had roses on them. Everywhere I turned were roses that day. Layers, pearls, roses, huh. That evening I went to the beach to think and came up on a beach bar that had karaoke that night. I went in and enjoyed the company of the people there and was talked into singing a song. I looked through the book they handed me and saw immediately the song “The Rose”. I remembered hearing the song before and knew it was the spirit that I was experiencing. I sang the song and knew it wasn’t me singing it. There were tears in my eyes and the song poured out of me. “The soul afraid of dying can never learn to live.” I could not believe that the people actually clapped during the middle of the song. I knew it was the passion that had served my life so many times before. The next day I woke up and went to town to walk and think. Spirit always takes whatever is on my mind and turns it into the next step. Ohh she’s cute, flirting, yea it’s sort of like walking in a new place and feeling the vibes or spirit that is there and then allowing myself to operate in that same spirit. So the girl is really flirting with herself because what you are saying is what her web of intent is drawing.

I found myself in the parking lot across from the Cisco restraunt in Milton, Fl. And I am letting go of the pain of loosing and focusing my intent in joy and in this moment in order to let the moment take me to something wonderful. As I walk across the lot I see a rose on the ground, a plastic rose, as I lift it to look at it I notice another rose on the license plate between the cars. As I walk across the lot I see three cars with roses hanging from the mirror. I walked around the Waffle House Restraunt to the video store and there on special on a big poster held by a eisel is a large picture of a rose and the name of the movie was Fragrance of the Heart. (Apr 1993). Cool like the roses and all I encountered yesterday north of Milton yesterday. I leave the video store and walk about a block to a gift store across from Blossman Gas. and walk in. I am just feeling my way around. I feel as though I should be looking at something on the shelves in order not to solicit questions from the woman at the counter. I walk directly to a counter and just stand there not even looking at the shelf. Something tells me... or rather I feel to focus at what is directly in front of me. Ohh, it is a heart shaped potpourri dish with a cover that has holes in it so that the fragrance may come out. Wow dude, cool. I am off again feeling all that I have come across today. I feel that this information is speaking on a multitude of levels or layers of heart. I cross Stewart street and begin to walk up the alley on the railroad tracks thinking I will walk to the Librairy. Several bees begin to buss around my head and as I feel this situation in context I see myself as a tree, like the DNA tree. All of a sudden the whole poem comes to me in feeling, not in words and I begin to translate or break down the seed feeling into parts.




The heart is a rose, and the fragrance can draw anything you want.
As it was in the beginning my love
When I was the honeybee and you were my apple tree
For then, it was the fragrance of your heart that drew me to you
Remember we let the sea swells rise into the air, we let the mountains crumble we did not care, for I was your honeybee and you were as my apple tree
I was the prince, I was your wizard, I was your “lion of Judah”
Anything you wanted I brought it to you.
There has always only been, you and I, my love

 

 

 

This was the spirit of this day; I was so powerfully devastated by the pain that was the decay of an old life that it required enormous passion to let go and the passionate focus on the new life that was growing in me. Through the work of spirit my feelings were held on the desired outcome instead of the problems. After fiddle farting in the library for ten minutes where I borrowed pen and paper and wrote the poem down, I left and walked back across Stewart Street. As I walked down the street I noticed a store that I had never been in before. It looked like a house is probably why I never visited it before. The sign outside said Gift Shop so I went in. It smelled lovely in this shop and I immediately noticed that they made potpourri here. Upon entering a side room I was welcomed by yet another surprise. The whole room was dedicated to Honeybees. There were wax figures all over the walls and books about raising Honeybees. Other rooms had bath beads and other fragrant items. 

LINK




More synchs of late

What a swarm of miracles lately

Truck tire bolt in the last tire I was about to order
Odd synch with the last tire I needed to replace on Independence Day was punctured by large bolt which I decided to leave in the tire since it was leaking so slowly but I went into Walmart and made sure I had plugs and fire flat in a can for the ride home and fixed it the next morning. As well as replaced a mirror that came in for the truck.

This girl helped me locate the cucumber baby wipes for Pam as I shopped Walmart for the tire needs and I felt I knew her and then a friend the next day invited us to a restaurant named The Steel Coop. And there she was working there and I remembered where I knew her from. It was from the Bull and Thistle. So we saw each other and realized the serendipity as it was involving three towns in 30 miles away from each other.

And of course the President and the synchs with his True Intent,,, as the synchs all along have indicated.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home