DNATREE

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Red Horse, and Hoover

This Morning I woke up feeling like this is not America anymore, rather it feels like a Russian Republic now with the corruption and hidden true intent in the White House. Now that those that have taken over have said get used to corruption and we are on our way to hell on earth. I feel like cramming this planet and money up everyone's a$$. Let's let the red horse rider ride and get this sh!t over with. (Just Tired, probably going silent soon )  I tried to reach you I feel we crossed a line and lawlessness, corruption and manipulation is the norm now. We are well on our way to the "RED HORSE SYNCH." as the anger from under the altar is rising.

Hoover was on Sunday Morning CBS this morning and here is my synch,, seems to be a relationship between Trump and Hoover and Russia
http://www.stephentree.com/bear/

Orange is coming synchs
http://stephentree.com/orange/ 2007 and George Hulstrand Jr.: Are we safer with the devil we know?
The Orange Event all the synchs with Orange is Coming
"Get over it" and Mulvaney

How to get over it is my synch with "get over it" because of what is coming

Because I cannot reach you
 I now want Trump to continue this until the Red Horse is released

 due to the separation, that they that remain will treat each other with love spawned from their hearts having been broken.

Silence is Coming!








Edited to add 10/20/2019
9:32PM Central Time
Explosion Immanent
I was thinking really about this prediction about 1:46 AM but you would not listen to me  since I have began warning through the synchs in 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home