DNATREE

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Forging by Fire the Human SPIRIT


SHE/MY LIFE comes to me in many forms
And it is like Poetry, like Synchronicity
And when HE and SHE meet they know it is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POEM SHE

I was doing what I had always done by building a shop for $127 dollars and collecting free materials. But it was not the direction I wanted to go in. Life has a way of clarifying what we really want in life. So it is that fire is going to speak and reach so many to the heart.

Shop Fire and Vulcan Synchs
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2019/12/fire-vulcan-god-of-fire.html
The moment of the fire in our shed I was looking for materials and having a synch with Vulcan Materials and then yesterday a number of Vulcan synchs began to occur which I will post the videos about.

 Earthquake, Volcano Eruption and Forging by fire the Human Spirit.

TRIAL BY FIRE!

So a seemingly bad thing I am JUMPING FOR JOY because of what this means. For it is summed up in this poem by the SPIRIT through Rumi.

You’ve gotten drunk on so many kinds of wine. Taste this. It won’t make you wild. It’s fire. Give up, if you don’t understand by this time that your living is firewood. ~Rumi
As for the Senate Trial and those who worship an ideology but never knew the SPIRIT

1 Corinthians 3:13

13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work.

This is how each of us will find out if we have followed a lie or the SPIRIT


Last night I wrote to Speak to Fire as I had before

The Passion to Melt the Veil

Separating “YOU and I” on this planet
Let this come only as a fire in your heart

fire from the sky syncs july 4th 2005

Fire!

You know me, and I know you

Would that you would come down and tickle

The THORNY BUSH Judges 9:8-15

And set the captives free


The Passion to Melt the Veil

Separating “YOU and I” on this planet



You cannot be trusted without the SPIRIT you are without "True intention of heart" which would lead to SPIRIT

by having the right intention of heart toward SPIRIT and drawing the fire which is the cross in similitude in order to 
"KNOW YOU"

You have chosen to be here at this moment in reality in order to participate in a Baptism By Fire!

Therefore you are limited to the law which leads to death because you cannot be trusted, love guiding you leads to the fulfillment of the law.



Videos from Last night start with the last one at the bottom and work up as that is how Pam and I watched them




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzOkuGQC...


Latest Comments
https://yt3.ggpht.com/IrpdIIE-jtUYUkcH8pELxWecld0l6TUBwQZbxXu42H7Eo4peiMfwG6xW8JkKJCzUGTT25jYdGk0eHGY=s640-nd

Here is my comment related to this picture on my Youtube feed
Dnatree
No, he is perfect for the job! The SPIRIT has decided to use the Jaw of a Jackass to reach the world to the heart and reveal what is separating You and I on this planet. Jump for joy for all hiding behind a veil of interpretation not from SPIRIT are having their hearts revealed... Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home