DNATREE

Sunday, May 31, 2020

The Presumptuous Pompous Trump along with his base (You loveless Nothing)

Pam was afraid when I got home because of what is going on with me because after all these years of trying to reach Americans and all the predictions coming true we are at the point of desolation and have not reached you though all has come true.
https://www.stephentree.com/cgophanger/ 2016
This is only one of as many as 450 that have come true or are coming true yet the humiliation of having conveyed all that the SPIRIT has said led to nothing as SPIRIT said would happen that now America is headed to desolation and no one was interested in the redemption part so now the door is being pulled shut.
dnatree.blostpot.com and stephentree.com
I had to be a alone so I went walking and the poetry of what I was experiencing can only be expressed through the Rumi poem
LINK
"My heart is on fire! In my madness I roam the desert The flames of my passion devour the wind and the sky My cries of longing My wails of sorrow are tormenting my soul YOU/MY LIFE wait patiently looking into my intoxicated eyes YOU accept my passion with the serenity of love. YOU are the master of existence One day I shall be a Lover like YOU."

 The pain has reached palpable levels and feeling my anger I alone on this path lifted up my sorrow to YOU MY LIFE.

And what I got back was
If you do not hate your family and even your own life because of this and I will add your country "America" as of today
You cannot be my disciple.

And then my desire to see America now desolate as Israel became "not even one stone will be upon another" And the Presumptuous Pompous Trump along with his base  (You loveless Nothing) with their abomination of interpretation leading to desolation which is of reason and not from following the SPIRIT to know all truth.

So this humiliation which is what Jesus spoke is such as this 26 yrs of predictions coming true yet all were ashamed ashamed of me and my words gave them a deluding influence to lead them there as America also is even now at the door of desolation. Because they bypassed the cross.

Your house is now to be left desolate and within three years all will be gone without true intent to be reached.

And you will not see me again, until all this desolation is complete


I am going away and leaving you all now, but I have sent you another under another name that you could not resist to give you a lie as was the intent of he who went before me and when it is complete you will be unable to resist it as has already occurred and it will seem everything you wanted but it it is intended in order to lead you directly to desolation. It is Finished!

And so I am done and I let me clarify America is to be led to desolation yet to be reborn but all the presumptuous that love their interpretation more than they love each other (on both sides) is to be led to desolation by hate and manipulation and lies.

I may still post the synchs but the lines are drawn and the net also is drawn and you have chosen.

I may still post the synchs leading up through the storm this summer such as 42 months but for what I do not know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home