DNATREE

Sunday, May 02, 2021

Jacob's Trouble, Breath


CHAOS AND WEAKNESS OF THE LAW KEEPS A VEIL OVER AMERICAN EYES

Quote: 

Wild Hearts can't be broken

Was love the pain that started all this
Was it the cause that drew the first kiss (synchronicity)
Or was it the reason I wanted you so
My blood runs hot but you already know
This is my Passion Play
Wild Hearts can't be broken'
The Preachers and Lawyers have veiled my bride
And by their view SHE IS MADE TO ABIDE
is the the reason that I died
It's love across time GET READY FOR THE RIDE
THIS IS MY PASSION PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob's Trouble and the path of a man. I found that without losing our way we will never find what we need. Humans were frustrated and thought that this cannot be right, that all we needed was the information to learn what not to do. That some things can be improved on by agreeing that some patterns should not be allowed or to believe in good an evil, but I am here to tell you that no matter how much you learn you will never have the truth written on the heart until you have gone astray while seeking the SPIRIT with great passion. This usually happens because even when you do this with true intent there will be those that seek to use your true intent against you,,, but thanks be to the SPIRIT this was intended.

Religion rejected this therefore what they would not accept was given in poetry such as circumcision and the story of Jacob and the angel. Humans collectively go astray and the individual also is scheduled to lose his way. The poetry of a woman giving birth and this pain that reaches to the heart is used to reveal how the furnace of life creates in you through attention to SPIRIT the form that you are to be and just like each creature receives differently so each man also does as it was intended that each be unique and add differently to the tree of being. After experiencing the jolt that opened my heart, (poetry of the virgin not yet reached to the heart by love) I came to see how it is that we do not live this life, we allow the SPIRIT to live it through us. Religion concentrates on an interpretation and because of this they will find they cannot enter in as the uniformity of interpretation will never lead to what is needed and only leads to division. Attention to the SPIRIT is like a man that is perplexed by the woman but does not contend with her but rather goes to the SPIRIT for it was really you that uses her to mold me, not necessarily to do what she wants but to teach true love is allowing the SPIRIT and not trying to fix relationship in the way humans do. This was the dream of the angels and Jacob contending with the angel and getting hurt by love. Also the story of Job is one of accepting what came with joy even if it was a sorrow as staying up where the answer you want is located is important instead of wallowing in pity and waiting to be saved.


From the post Jacob's Trouble (She lifts me out of my complacency) *because the original post is on a site I am having problems getting security I copied it here.

She Lifts me out of my Complacency (Jacob's Trouble)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Oroborus Forum Index -> Townsquare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuthorMessage
dnatree
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: She Lifts me out of my Complacency (Jacob's Trouble)Reply with quote

This is related to many of the synchs of late of horses heads above water boat sinking and learning to stay in Sanctuary.

My darling daughter has gotten herself in a real mess as the world would see it. But I see it as she is finding herself and wanting to learn from Spirit. The misunderstandings that come from trying to interpret have gotten her in a real fix with the law and with her life. So I was reminded by my life of when I was in such a fix.... This might be called Jacob's Trouble. Now Jacob's Trouble was related to the Son of Abraham and how the Spirit reached him and taught him through his very difficult ordeal. Writing Your own story. My daughter is at an age where she will not listen to mother or even the world. Perfect for the Spirit to reach her.

I also want to reference the posts related to JBK and her dreams of horses heads above waterFears of Money and Sak's synchs of Birds and Whales and Dolphines which are topics at this moment.


When the boat is sinking and those You love are having trouble keeping their head above water.

http://oroborusforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7938&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Quote:
Don't worry about the holes that are sinking the boat just keep your heart on the fragrance and wait for the Spirit to catch You.


Now one of my own has lost their way (on purpose) and their seems to be no way out. Instead of saying they are wrong the Spirit will say You are in such a fix in order to learn the true intentions of the heart.

Last night in a very beautiful place I had this experience related to those I care and love (lovers/horses)

Remember Jacob when Your life was troubled (For as God suffered his only son to experience such a trouble) The Spirit calls me Jacob when I am experiencing the life of the one. YOU said to not feel shame or blame for You suffer for the sake of the SPIRIT, to know the
SPIRIT that is LIFE. The world will try to blame You but remember "who You are in ME". Live unveiled and uninhibited. In sanctuary You showed me how YOU would do this through me and fulfill their intentions, even those that misunderstood my intentions.

You got in sanctuary with ME
You forgot the trouble in order to hear what was present in the moment. You replaced the worry with Joy.
Even in the midst of the trouble.

As I learned to LIVE IN SANCTUARY with YOU.
YOU told me to love myself, to fill the layers with YOU.
YOU are fragrance
YOU are singing
YOU are Dancing alone in my closet/sanctuary

In the bird sanctuary Pam said the birds sing to forget the fear.
Here I will post the story of how sanctuary worked for me in LIFTING ME OUT OF MY COMPLACENCY.
I waited for YOU in Joy until YOU said "All is well"
I learned to Stay in that Joy... To carry YOU with me for nothing could go wrong with YOU near. I learned the meaning of freshness, of morning, of new birth and Springtime. I filled my heart to overflowing with YOU and sure enough what I had overlooked showed up and rescued me from the flood. I remember how YOU rescued me and now YOU are all there is. For there is only YOU and I. The reason for the trouble was not shame and blame as the world sees, but to get me to see only YOU.

Last night I was with YOU in a beautiful sanctuary and the PHEONIX was in the sunset and I taped some of the experience for those on OROBORUS.

Here is the Sanctuary I was in thinking about loved ones trying to keep their heads above water.


I have three videos I am posting, one mentions Yall on oroborus.

Bird sanctuary 1 is "The birds sing to let go of fear"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXoHgzcGv9k

Bird sanctuary 2 is "The Reflection of Beauty in Sanctuary"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZpJLqcdb0A

Bird sanctuary 2 is "Oroborus and Sandhill Crane sunset"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6p063Mcymk
On this video we said it was Oct 16, 2009 but it was Oct 17, saturday


Last edited by dnatree on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
 
 
 
jbk



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 3282

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote

 Gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing!
Back to top
Ignore View user's profile Send private message 
 
 
dnatree
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote

Thanks JBK, such is life in sanctuary

I want to give an example of one days experience during those years alone in Sanctuary. I have posted this a long time ago but I cannot find it so I will tell the story again.

As I always did I was at home one evening alone and wanting to connect with the synchs. I had a table like an altar in the middle of the living room that I often spent my moments in ROMANCE with Spirit dreaming and wandering the halls thinking about synchs. Because of earlier synchs my moments had grown to profound experiences.

This one night I got the sanctuary ready by lighting incense and saying it was good. Fragrance is the connection to memory. By lighting a candle and getting the lighting good for dreams with YOU. (candlelite is best for romance and dreaming) By turning on music that was pleasing on the radio. I would put a few 3*5 cards on the table to write any synchs that came up in the moment. I would let go of all preconcieved thoughts and worries, this is not a time to go back to old but to be open to freshness.
Almost immediately the synchs began with a song to which I wrote the words down "baby hold on". Now the song was not about horse riding but I knew the Spirit was.
The next thing to come on the radio was a commercial about the rodeo coming up soon. To which I took the phrase and wrote it down "Get ready for the wild ride". Next the song "I want to ride wild horses, I want to have...." well never mind the rest as this was the part the Spirit wanted to me pick up on. I then turned tv on as I felt the Spirit move there and Lawrence Welk was singing "I am sitting on a rainbow and have my life by a string". This also was the equestrian.
The synch went on with a circus and the relationship between the horse and rider. How the man could jump through a fiery hoop and the horse was right there. Subtle intentions between horse and rider were communicated. This also was related to Spirit and beloved.

Now the next day I took off walking, loosing myself in wonder waiting for YOU to show up in some form. A Bronco truck pulled up next to me and dust was everywhere. The fellow said, "hey, what are You doing today?" To which I said "nothing, why" Then he said "would You like to help me tear down a barn?" It felt right, "sure", I said.

After helping to tear down the barn the man paid me and I began to walk the several miles home which I love to do. He called out to me "have You ever rode a horse?" I said Yes, even though the last time I had rode was 15yrs old. I knew it was right because of the synchs the night before. We coraled the horses from that site to my road I lived on. (Hay Meadow Rd.) He loved our conversation and invited me to ride for free each Wedn. when he gave paid rides.

Here is a pic of folks riding in Milton area near my house.

This is an example of how intentions found through synchs grow into experience. I had thousands of these experiences over the years that have led to the growing tree that is my life and the lives of loved ones.
Back to top
 
 
 
dnatree
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject:Reply with quote

wanted to place this here from
Totem Animals
That was our synch with the Round cloud there Brock

Quote:
I presume they are antenna in the image.


Those antenna always tell me that I am 5 miles from home when I am traveling on I-5. But we did talk about a ship in the clouds when we experienced this the other day. One of the clouds looked like the Moscow Cloud. Also a synch with clouds is happening right now as I began to play with the software idea while we were there that google has of all the applications being on the net in a cloud and not in the computer. I told Pam that the program when called up would be descending and when finished and You send it back to the cloud it could be called ascending. Then later as we discussed Jacob's Trouble and how he left his parents to go find his life and take a wife in the old country on the way he "fought with an angel" and his heel was bruised and he had the vision of angels ascending and descending a ladder. This is forming the experience of the child learning from Spirit as my daughter is and having the heel bruised is the attention getter so that they will listen to Spirit at an age they do not listen to mother as my daughter is right now.

The poetry of Jacob's ladder related to life and loved ones leaving/ascending and new folks/babies and lovers descending.
The poetry of this young man Jacob who fought with the angel/girl is that when his heel was bruised it started him on a quest to know the Spirit of his father that he might be what the Spirit wants mutually from him.

She, MY LIFE, comes to me in many forms
and it's like poetry, like synchronicity
and, when he and she meet they know it is right
they dance like waves on an ocean of romance
He, builds a house from the ground up
She cleans the home from the top down
when he and she meet they know it is right. Dnatree

http://www.stephentree.com/she.mp3

Last night Pam and I were playing with the synch of ascending and descending.
Jacob's Ladder by Mark Willis Note here to my daughter LOL "and getting caught didn't seem to matter. Very Happy
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/10/both-sides-are-wrong-let-go-of-veil-of.html


You and I will collide and YOU will be reached to the heart. There has always only been YOU and I, my love

Author

Message

dnatree



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Posts: 989
Location: california

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: YOU and I Collide

Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this post




Prediction: YOU and I collide

Quote:

There has always only been YOU and I, though now you and I are called us and them, but when the veil of this flesh is lifted or even torn, YOU and I will again be one. DNATREE



New movies are coming out about the sky falling, fall 2006 a movie about how the animals will turn on humans and say no more. Society holding up the veil for all to be blinded by so they cannot see what is coming is leading humans faster and faster to perdition. YOU and I will collide and the veil will be torn between husband and wife, brother and sister, dem/gop, islam/ christian nature/man animals/humans ,and is an indicator of the Veil of Interpretation separating all of us and veiling us to our moments.
Unveiled before each other as it was in the beginning, my love.

Song YOU and I collide

Quote:

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah

I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

I'm quiet you know
You make a frist impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to ryhme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide

You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide



http://stephentree.com/veil.wav

http://stephentree.com/pp.mp3

http://stephentree.com/ride.mp3
_________________
Your moments in wonder will reveal the true intentions of my heart. The smallest of points overlooked by the right people will soon altar entirely the largest of equations and render all the interpretations meaningless. http://stephentree.com/

Back to top

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website

 

 

 

StephaniesComet



Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 286
Location: Planet Earth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


I absolutely love that song.
_________________
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science." -Albert Einstein.

Back to top

View user's profileSend private message

 

 

 

Entity79



Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


You know DNAtree...have you ever listened to the album 'Tales From Topographic Oceans' by Yes? Your poetry is a LOT like Jon Anderson's mid to late-70s lyrics.

"The future poised with the splendour just begun
The light we were as one
And crowded through the curtains of liquid into sun

And for a moment when our world had filled the skies
Magic turned our eyes
To feast on the treasure set for our strange device

What happened to wonders we once knew so well
Did we forget what happened? Surely we can tell
We must have waited all our lives for this
Moment"

Back to top

View user's profileSend private message

 

 

 

Rokgodes



Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 1731
Location: Arlington, TX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


Entity,

I love that song.

I also love the band, "Asia".

I miss the good ole days.

Geez, I'm such an old Hag!

Rokgodes Laughing

Back to top

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website

 

 

 

dnatree



Joined: 12 Jun 2005
Posts: 989
Location: california

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this post


Old, new, rock, christian, Music

I love it all when I find synchronicity.

No I had not heard that song but you are right that is very much synchronous in spirit. Especially truth that we got yesterday and it is ripened by the truth we get today. That is the synch I am having with this song now.

Quote:

What happened to wonders we once knew so well
Did we forget what happened? Surely we can tell
We must have waited all our lives for this
Moment"


_________________
Your moments in wonder will reveal the true intentions of my heart. The smallest of points overlooked by the right people will soon altar entirely the largest of equations and render all the interpretations meaningless. http://stephentree.com/

Back to top

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website

 

 

 

 https://twitter.com/dnatree/status/1275129933510180865

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Breath Breath, listening those speaking of George Floyd and about the lack of oxygen in India I began to get the word Breath in a new context which I am waiting on further synchs with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home