DNATREE

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Gave my Pain to the SPIRIT



"This decision was the cause to Hasten his Death " synch when I saw my free speech being blocked while you spew lies and call it free speech so I gave that pain to the SPIRIT 
and turned to be open to a synch and this video then said 
"This decision was the cause to Hasten his Death" at 16:24min  "I gave to the SPIRIT my pain" then I said what we need to Hasten with a picture that matched a growing synch and at that moment those words I could hear clearly from the torrent of
https://youtu.be/dnHdqPBrtH8?si=9cXA3VKKkjHjxpHm
Near end of video 
So you have to get a relationship with the SPIRIT understanding where it is coming from. First, this is very slow, writing on the heart so if you grow in this the many pieces come together and spells out the nature related to your being (creature) according to how faith matures 

Influenza,, he would have been 14
Synch hotel Potabella?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home