DNATREE

Saturday, September 05, 2026

Because the wine is from YOUR cup I have become a drunkard

 I went outside to get away from the TV noise and drink in something different. As soon as I stepped out I felt it, it was calm but then a cool breeze began to move and the tulip trees began to let one leaf after another fall as though a word from the SPIRIT landing on the heart. I saw what was coming, just a little rain, not too much. Just enough to cool it down more. I thought about how the story of YOU and I became my life alone for many years. A world where things are happening and everyone in the group is drunk on that wine I had to prune it back to only YOU, my life and how if you do it to the least you have done it to ME/SPIRIT. First let me say that having a life where everyone is entwined is like getting drunk on the emotions of that river of wine but it all turned out to be an illusion.

Because the idol is your face,

I have become an idolater.

Because the wine is from your cup,

I’ve become a drunkard.

In the existence of your love,

I have become non-existent.

This non-existence, linked to you,

is better than all existence.

Rumi… ♥

The moment I walked outside and the breeze came as if on cue, I knew then this wine was from YOUR cup.

SPIRITUAL DEATH like when I left the struggle for many years. I was still alive but it was wise that life break my heart for the one that was to take it away! Tears, like a shower of rain to wash away my sorrow. Time to contemplate what your life has sent you.


Gift of Love,, Love must be born again, to be free. Keep that in mind and love. Our life here is eternally free, keep that in mind and love.

Gift of love 2




The poetry of getting drunk on Wine



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home