DNATREE

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Forks Over Knives

Went to see Forks Over Knives and it was very timely. I think that is all I want to say at this time as the movie says it all.


Love,,, It is for You (myown) that this is all about and the post about the rock in the tire and getting thrown out of my home. Prophecies.us Speakreason.com and being sidelined and ignored by Oroborus.us is poetry for a deeper intention. They (those that hate men and the Spirit) love to use their court of judgement to establish YOU and I as what they want us to appear to be but they are all appearance yet never would know the Spirit. For Her (myown) that indeed would love YOU and I could You reveal their hearts that all might see what is overlooked. I mean LOVE is really towards myown and YOU would do anything for Her. Her (myown) my life, my children, those that would know YOU. Those that hate YOU and I have no home on this WILDHEARTED PLANET.

Excerpts from Post

The Problem Child


Hey, You believed it from the start that I would break your heart
In order to REACH You,
So why are you so mad about it


This is the story of both our hearts
For you see, You and I are one.


(The Dove on the branch crying)


The rock that got stuck in my tire
I think the same thing when I think of You.
How ironic that both experience the cross from each other
There is only YOU and I.


"IT'S LOVE ACROSS TIME, GET READY FOR THE RIDE"

Tell me "How" to reach your heart, because I have not got a clue, but
let me start by saying "I love You".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home