DNATREE

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thanks to all including those on the Emotional Ride right now

Would like to thank even those that are so angry because of the misunderstanding that started all this about the presumptuous woman (you will thank me when the moment arrives and what is written on Your heart comes to light) and even those that have other reasons that they attacked me as all is now prepared for what is coming and the lies and obvious manipulation spells out exactly what will be needed to understand when we get to THAT point. And many of my own now know what I had gone through before with all the lies and manipulation and what the Spirit says it has gone through with this "interpretation" which is the way of men while the way of the Spirit is knowing YOU in the moment. Nothing personal but now all has been said and we wait for the Spirit which when life Speaks no one will argue with it. If You really hate the Spirit it will be a rough ride and perhaps many will not survive but if You can let go of the fear and look for joy in this moment that would really help your predicament soon. The Spirit Judges NO ONE, only You judge yourself by shame and blame. In that moment You will be changed.


Though the Misunderstanding that gave chance for them to radically increase their anger and like I had experienced before it does not matter once this begins to happen even if You praise them or say anything all is interpreted as bad, and so it will be when that moment comes that they will understand........

The veil of interpretation is what has separated you and I, we should never have felt shame or blame. Remember the pain in the garden (eden,relationship,other) remember, you chose to live alone and hide yourself behind your tears, like a veil, you have hidden YOURSELF from me. I'm waiting, standing at the door between the two houses, Until the MOMENT............you take me back. Why do you hide yourself from me? Remember the covenant we share? Remember,, we created the sunrise to remind us HOW to start new!

Stephen Tree

It is time to start new by not interpreting anything except You hear from the Spirit, nothing else will matter soon.


Ominous Events Coming Synchs


Other synchs
Reading a post about my dad I said to my dad "I miss You" and on the Movie Pam and our company were watching the movie Monsters and they guy said very emotionally "I miss You too!!" Perfect timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home