DNATREE

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Last Song


The whole world will learn from Your INTENTION soon MerryMermaid. A king was never meant to lead but to intercede. That is why they wanted him to live and to be respected. I have chosen to be misunderstood by those that would hate me so that when MyOwn see what is to come they will know how to respond to those they have misunderstood and how to treat the very least of them. I speak what the Spirit has given to me to speak and those that hate me also hate the Spirit.

Matthew 25:40
Quote:
"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'


How will it go for the west that has everything but possesses nothing. Even what they believe they posses will be taken from them. Should they not learn humility now rather than become a heap of skulls? Without the LOVE of the SPIRIT You are Nothing!!!!!!! The world that is perishing starts with an interpretation but those that will remain start with knowing the "True intentions of Their Hearts".

Related synch yesterday
The Last Song


Saturday May 21st I had several synchs meeting folks reading the same book. This young lady asked to use my cell phone.

Saturday May 21st I had several synchs meeting folks reading the same book. This person worked at the Lowes and was on break. She looked like my sister Robin.


Sampson...Love blinded me and led me bound and naked up between these two pillars. dnatree The pillars of Society will fall.

Edited at 2:50 pm today Sphinx is on KVIE as the Lion/King that intercedes for the afterlife. Created at the time of Tut Moses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home