DNATREE

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Liars, Manipulators and those that are in the Power seats

Just like the manipulations by those on OroborusForum and Prophecies where they manipulate using lies and other crafty measures to influence folks away from the truth or any true poster and to rather follow their crafty lie/interpretation so all that follow a leader are following a lie. I have videotaped and will present here what those on Oroborus are doing to stop me from posting further but to let others think that I can post. They also broke into my account and posted above my avatar a snide and deleted complete threads that did not favor their interpretation or that made them look bad. The mods on oroborus are only there to steer folks away from what has happened their and are enemies of the Spirit.



Self Organizing System
Rather than having leaders I caught this in passing while driving and listening to kpfa. If you go to this website and begin listening at 00.44.00 then you will hear an idea for the future of humanity that does away with the control of power and money. Click play and go to section 00.44.00 to begin listening to how humans can create a system that does not make use of a leader or a moderator. As leaders and moderators are like liars and manipulators who have used their skill to seat themselves in the seats of control.

Videos about the Manipulation by Mods on Oroborus that hate me and have used an interpretation about a post to encourage others to do the same
Here are some of the vids

You need to stop trying to manipulate me as it will lead to what you cannot predict.


This same thing happened or Prophecies.us after the manipulation by one mod and several women that hated the Spirit and wanted it stopped so they used a false interpretation of a thread in order to sway their intent to get rid of dnatree.

On proph a new poster (which was really an old poster that had a plan) came specifically to my thread to start an argument and when I said anything back they began to put into action the plan to get rid of me. I also saw that a mod was in kahoots with the poster and also the top predictor that hated me enough to go to Oro and break up what we were doing there. Those on Oro that hated me waited for this chance and encouraged it so that it would look like what they wanted others to percieve. All appearances like those that are on top in government and forums.

The Betrayer Is among Them (22:21)

" 'But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table. The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed, but woe to that man who betrays him.' They began to question among themselves which of them it might be who would do this." (22:21-23)
[24] Also a dispute arose among them as to which of them was considered to be greatest. [25] Jesus said to them, "The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. [26] But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the least, and the one who rules like the one who serves. [27] For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves. [28] You are those who have stood by me in my trials. [29] And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me, [30] so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home