DNATREE

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Lemons to Lemonade

There have been a lot of posts about making lemonade out of lemons and I would like to add how the SPIRIT took a situation and made it perfect. 

Starting with my post on July 14th where I found three LEMONS laying in the grass by the park where I passed by.
link
Image

Quote:
Went for a walk and kept running into LEMONS all day and took pics of each find. The first ones were huge and were laying in the grass near an office building. Then each place I went to cool off I found myself sitting by lemons and Limes.


Then I purchased tires on EBAY for SCARLET (My Car) and they turned out to be the wrong ones. Since my life has become one big flow I thought there had to be a reason. When I tried to send them back they wanted 133.00 dollars to ship them back and that was almost what I paid for all three.

But then I realized I had just gotten a call from Santa Maria to do a job down there and had more work around there I could do so I made some calls and realized I could just take them to trade them for the right ones and they could put them on there.

Then when we got there we found that the SPIRIT actually had it planned for us to have a wonderful time in the SPIRIT. One thing after another revealed how this "happiness," "contentment" and "luck." (Meaning of Ventura where we went)

One coincidence after another revealed just how lucky one is through the SPIRIT

We took off to check out the pier and found that the fair has been following us down the state from Sacramento to Paso Robles and now here. As we looked up the word Ventura we found that it had everything to do with the synchs of late one of which is Lucky for Life. (To be told this from the SPIRIT is more valuable than money and riches) But then as we were talking about this in the room fireworks began to explode outside our window over at the fair.

Then on the way home we stopped to have "add" "Venture" to our experience and there was nothing at the stop except for some kids selling Lemons.
Image
Image
Here I am with the sign and the new tires. :D
Image
Here is SCARLET parked in Ventura the morning we left.
Videos Ventura California
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GxE2BE8 ... re=youtube
Walking the Strip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogLl_twS ... re=youtube
The Pier and how cheap everything was
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaNhSYCa ... re=youtube
Breakfast at Pete's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8ae5ZL ... re=youtube
More on the Lemonade in Santa Barbara

At first I thought the manipulations by those that were emotionally effected by the Storms were like getting lemons but now I see that the SPIRIT can change all that and what it appears will change in an instant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home