DNATREE

Monday, May 27, 2013

Earthquakes, Get OFF MY PLANET & the Wild Ride Synchs

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Earthquakes, Get OFF MY PLANET & the Wild Ride SynchsReply with quote

Earthquakes, Get OFF MY PLANET & the Wild Ride Synchs (Along with housecleaning, these are some of the synchs that have been posted over the last few months and some that date back to 1993.)

Took Pam to Sacramento to get her away from her own thoughts. Her fears manifested lack while her love and my attention to the Spirit turned around the situation and manifested all that was needed. While I was walking having synchs with her and the body of loved ones. (Mutual love for each other and the truth that comes from the Spirit)

One will be taken and another left.
Please understand that I do not wish that any should perish as the father's that went before me but for those that have been reached to the heart the future will never be the same. And the basic needs of water, food and understanding are the beginnings of teaching who it is that YOU/Spirit are. For YOU are my bread, and YOU are my water.

But the elements that are to
GET OFF MY PLANET! (this is mutual with the planet as a broken hearted passion from under the altar. For me this is the hurt of being rejected so many times from homes, websites etc.)
and the HOUSE CLEANING
these elements reside in some that will not accept Spirit as they love the things of the world that only wants to consume earth and not cherish her.
Like the woman that demanded to be cherished and given the world but she did not cherish him not the world. Now like the bees that gather the honey only for it to be taken so the rich believe they can have workers to do the same and it not be taken from them. But from now on it WILL be taken from them.

I put the nectar in the flower
So the bees might gather it
That I might give it to You/YOU my beloved
(Just after writing this I got back to the car and opened the door and Pam said that it "smells like honey" when I got into the car)

The origins of the Spirit related to the words
GET READY FOR THE WILD RIDE!!!!!

Some of You will remember me telling the story about the Rodeo coming to Milton Fla. and that the synchs indicated that the wild ride would be likened to staying on the back of a bull without the Spirit. Pam and I were in the Back Door listening to music and sipping tea when the TV began to protray the exact synchs I had about the WILD RIDE! First one of the BULLS was named "OVER THE EDGE".

If you want to understand the Spirit in the synchs related to both
GET OFF MY PLANET!!!!
AND
GET READY FOR THE WILD RIDE!!!!
Then watch this video



Now as I walked around thinking about this another synch came to me because I came upon this leaf blower.


THE SHIFT HAS HIT THE FAN
lINK

And of course the ongoing synch with the
HUGE REORDERING WAVE
from my 1993 synch posted in 2000
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home