DNATREE

Saturday, March 08, 2014

The Dream of Home

I felt the SPIRIT through my mother's dream to gather her own together in one place. Today my brother, sister and mother are in North Carolina looking for our new home that dreams we all will share in. A Farm, a place we can gather. This is the same energy of  my dream of finding home. As with my mother and family, because of the extreme love for YOU/LIFE/SPIRIT that love led me to see how very much I love family. So that true intent goes on in family. My brother's and sisters, I only want to keep this great joy. So honor me by giving me the smallest portion because I already have everything in YOU.

As the father says to the harlot wife, Jerusalem

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'"
So it is that the time is come that those that will not let the SPIRIT reach his children are to be washed away. Because they have lifted up themselves above the SPIRIT presumptuously. The SPIRIT says they will know such a great sorrow that reaches to the heart and stops them in their tracks.


Posted 8/27/2007 I have always had this fantasy when I am in a beautiful place of creating a home there. When I was a young boy and wanting to be independent I often dreamed of building a home. As I walked in a wilderness area the theme of building and living in my own home would often come up in my thoughts. As I fantasized I would begin to walk faster and soon I might even be running during the real exciting parts. I remember how I would often jump over logs as I dreamed. I believe that this dream is a universal/ occurrence/ fantasy that You and I also share. The Children of Israel in the wilderness were having this dream. YOU are my water, YOU are my bread, You are my home.

Jumping Logs dreaming of home

_________________________________________________________________
She is a reflection of YOU, therefore I dreamed her perfect
and what we share now is because we allowed our hearts to be reached past the blame and shame.(Pam and I as well as family)
that she might see only the SPIRIT through him.
No longer do we see each other according to the flesh/appearances but according to the SPIRIT.

Knowing YOU/SPIRIT, that is the treasure
It will be the way it has been with YOU and I, my life
though they think they have won through the deception.


Say What, Now: Spirit of Delilah—Two-Faced, Deception, Flattery & Betrayal


Where does he ever get such PASSION so as to create reality? It is SHE/MY LIFE dreamed unveiled and uninhibited
therefore those without true intent cut his hair to shame him, making what was meant to reveal the heart a lie, and making tenderness as though it were violence in order to use it against him for profit. Intending that his true intent go awry to punish, they believe in punishment, therefore they create their own punishment.
Not knowing it is their shame! Like the woman that hides her own shame as a pill addict that uses shame, men, government and having children so she will not have to work and uses other women that hate men like a sharp object to help cut with words and hides her own shame while bewailing against all that have true intent. If they knew the sewer she really was, using marriage and sex like a harlot because his intent was true while hers was opportunity. Because they lifted up their own rightness, presumption as it it were God. Those blocking from reaching my own on the forums do not know what they have done. The SPIRIT will do it, because YOU are able.

This is all happening behind the scenes as well with many of my own
______________________________________________________________
Latest synch
Spat out on the beach, birth, whale, Jonah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home