DNATREE

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Extrapolate

« on: Today at 06:08:56 AM »
I sat by the pot belly stove listening to the fire
I heard the stove make a burping sound
It came to mind about Tai Chi and the fire in the belly
and that process of burning

That Rumi Poem then came to me
Quote
  You’ve gotten drunk on so many kinds of wine. Taste this. It won’t make you wild. It’s fire. Give up, if you don’t understand by this time that your living is firewood.

I began to look at the idea of fire on different levels and what my life through the synchs had said about it
and about creating energy and a controlled combustion such as in the body

My father the inventor and how he taught me extrapolate

He would sit out on the deck by the helm smoking his pipe and speak to me about the glass of the window, saying
"Don't think about glass or anything in the same way you were taught, rather that it was sand and how it can be formed into so many things."
Extrapolate

The synergy of YOU and I of Hillary and Trump

Controlled combustion like fox news loading the kindling into the stove

But what of the SPARK?

Where this is all heading you will not be able to say, because the mind cannot fathom the smallest of points overlooked.

That smallest of points like a spark

And what of the synchs of


Change Posted 2003
A coming Fire so hot it will melt the veil separating YOU and I on this planet and leave those hiding behind some interpretation that does not come from SPIRIT with nowhere left to hide!

Fire

The explosion of Passion 

Anger synch growing and the Hulk

The EVENT, landslide, politics, whirlwind, gas

Where the fire is headed will not be determined by thinking

But by the SPIRIT through that smallest of points the mind overlooks

Who is safe except he who walks with SPIRIT and does not LEAN ON THEIR OWN UNDERSTANDING.

The end of the presumptuous woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home