DNATREE

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Catching Fire

We rented Catching Fire the Hunger Games but did not want to leave the sanctuary yet and watch it as we had mutual intended and created a great atmosphere this evening and wanted to stay with the energy.

In close family the energy of hurt and emotion growing and contention like a spark of fire was the synch
and in neighbors tonight while at peace in the cauldron (Hot Tub) neighbors began to yell and fight. What is it with that energy. Wow! if humans knew how this energy propagates it would be phenomenal!y
So when I saw the energy I realized that we were creating it by allowing it in our reality and that our intention according to the synch is to transmute that idea of the FIRE to reach humans,,,what we want in energy of the SPARK and prairie fire that the world see the truth in what was truly intended to go to the SPIRIT if you want truth period.


Sanctuary is where YOU/SPIRIT keep me from the tempest/storm/fire, by letting go of the manipulator and the those that want to start fires and fights. Give to them that believe in creating hell, such hell in their own circles that they cannot breath, so that they will depart from me who has been a worker of iniquity their whole existence. They believe in bad and in punishment for those they hate, so give them their own punishment that they will depart from me, because their true intent is to be a worker of iniquity through betrayal and appearances. Prove their intent and then what You will do for me is better, than a bullet, it is perfect love revealing the true intentions of the heat, reaching to the morrow.
________________________________________________________________________

I am to put what little I have toward those with true intent toward me, who do not look for a chance to manipulate.Had to tell my daughter that since it can never be good as those seeking to keep it from being good I would have to put my energy in another direction and when we could start new we would. My grandboys tv failed and my son and I determined it was the color wheel in the dlp so I bought them a new 40inch lcd today. I have never bought myself a new tv. I am to let go of those that can never allow anything good and put my love and attention on those that do not seek to profit from me. Goodbye to those without true intention of heart that cover their shame and usury by manipulations and public humiliations for profit, the truth is how she used the law and marriage against someone with true intent, knowing his true intent, she intended a bad outcome to profit from humiliation. Those that love me proved the true intent, those seeking to profit like a harlot got what they created. Even after being near death she still only seeks to manipulate. Like the woman that called herself Georgette in order to trick and manipulate in her PM's lying in order to lead him down the garden path to public humiliation like the many years and manipulations 20 yrs ago. If people knew the truth rather than her working to manipulate through the general bias and  hate of some women against men. Therefore I leave this to the SPIRIT and put my energy and attention on what works rather than what will NEVER BE ALLOWED TO BE GOOD. Therefore I leave it until SPIRIT removes what is blocking me from my children however SPIRIT has planned. You did it to Yourself. I died to my own ability to do anything and now wait for the SPIRIT to do what lifts up SPIRIT. This had nothing to do about her but her shame brought her to try to shame me more than the criminal manipulations of 20 yrs ago did. It is really the SPIRIT that such presumptuous have hated because YOU have been my life.
____________________________________________________________________
link


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home