DNATREE

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bubducere,,, to lead astray , Trump, get ready for the wild ride

We need SPIRIT based systems
This guy Roy Cohn (The Con Man) that taught Donald Trump to instill fear and exploit power been having a lot of thoughts about him. My friend Mark mentioned tanks in the streets and that brought back the images of tanks on the trains on the way to California and my synch about why I moved here. So I feel that he is not going to give up that easy, and that the coming fire so hot that will melt the veil separating YOU and I on this planet is to be lifted by something backfiring on Trump and he who hides behind Trump's Ideology will have nowhere left to hide. (Total Eclipse of the Heart) But look at it as that stone in the road that blocks the way until you allow your heart to be reached past your interpretations about the messenger, which will lead to all your interpretations as meaningless without SPIRIT.

CHANGE AND HOW EVERYTHING WILL MOVE BRISKLY NOW.
IT IS A CHANGE ALSO IN CONSCIOUSNESS
GET READY FOR THE WILD RIDE

The interpretation of
Orange is Coming, Leaders lead astray, and the GOP humiliation was unthinkable when it was predicted, but then so WILL opinion of me CHANGE.

The word seduce comes from the Latin word subducere. It means “to lead astray.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433554/donald-trump-art-seduction

I had a vision of love where even those who could not understand me were loving someone who loved me. (The SPIRIT speaking) So lets love everyone we can and reveal how love makes that hand and glove fit together. I love so much about how the world works in my life and it takes a lot of different people. But we have to experience what we came here to experience.... so get ready for the wild ride! Once your heart is reached, you will experience love as you never thought possible. Not human love but everything love, where even how your moments treat you is YOU/ MY LOVE.

It is vexing that there is those that want to keep you in fear, to control you but once you are reached to the heart all fear will disappear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home