DNATREE

Friday, May 05, 2017

The Akashic Records

For my name sake
Names are not what humans think they are. On another level names describe perfectly the way a person is. The letters J e s u s are not his name. His name is whom is his life, 

YOU are my life, I have YOUR name written like a bride that loves her LIFE. Written with that blood which is experience with SPIRIT, like the lambs blood painted on my door. The smallest of points overlooked is what YOUR name is.

What fills the record is not the moments you scratched your rear, it is the moments that something done through YOU by SPIRIT worked. There really is only one name. I am that name says the SPIRIT.
I am the way, I am the truth, I am that life that lives eternal.

Like my record of synchs/moments with YOU SPIRIT yesterday was how I was jolted to joy and YOU were sweeter than the honeysuckle on the vine.

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/05/honeysuckle-no-formula-just-stay-in.html

http://biblehub.com/psalms/119-103.htm
Quote


I have not departed from your ways, for YOU YOURSELF have taught me. How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home