DNATREE

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Brisk, Storm, Coming!

A very powerful experience that happened wandering home from town today. We stopped by a river rock area and I felt the energy as soon as I stepped out of the car. And like such powerful experiences it was full of synchs that related to the ENERGY that the moment presented.
,
First here is the video of the experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiVAimc3Kbc
Three things were present 
Brisk, Rapid, Dead horse

This led me to feel over the years of my experience with SPIRIT and what came to mind was the following post
If you right click on this page you will realize that this was posted again as early as Aug 28th 2004, Aug 26th is the most powerful day in my reality. Not only was it the date of Katrina and Irene but also it was the date my father passed.   http://www.stephentree.com/whirlwind.htm


I posted this on a page when Pam and I found this tape by D'elle for $1 Posted on 1/10/2005 just 8 months before Katrina (Page originally posted in 2003)
http://www.stephentree.com/whirlwind.htm

Quote
Hurricane      by D’elle

Watching  clouds go by see the red-tail fly
Water kissin the shore
Life is fine, it’s true nothin’ much to do
You’re not lookin’ for more

Then from the south comes a wind so strong
Stirs the water so deep
Passion calls and the waters part
You know you’ve been asleep
Out of the blue comes a hurricane
Blowin’ away with your heart….

When the storm begins never mind who wins
It doesn’t matter somehow
Let go of yesterday and all your future ways
All you got is now

Then the moment comes you hear the distant drums
Pounding deep in your soul
You wake up to find a fire in your mind
Burnin’ out of control
What made me feel this page was not the song Hurricane but the writing on my table from 1993
Quote
: I feel a huge wave come and sweep me off my feet as a knight lifts a princess and takes her to her dream. Again, I see as the spirit coming with white raiment to clothe me.

” Come on big wave Rapture!!!Speedy resurrection o glory

Huge! Reordering wave,, come rescue me I treasure your love... When you really really need it the most is when Rock and Roll dreams come true. ____________________________________________________________ Glorify the tree with YOUR fruit what is meant to be finds a way you can’t call it life standing outside the fire I am a tube,, spewing fire I feel lucky today
You can listen to the song from the tape on youtube
We are one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foDG6IbFOzQ

The other songs on that tape also feel like they are related to You and I and what is to beginning
We are one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se6VTWeTJes
Over the Edge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmgqt_Ai1uU
Dreamtime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUP9Q1yDx0

While driving to this river rock site we were listening to NPR and they were talking about this present time of darkness and how

Quote
There's the way that light shows in darkness and it is extremely beautiful.   NPR today
and
 
Speaking of “the powerful magic that comes in dangerous times."
Another quote from the NPR program
Quote
Everyone is someone else's monster
Meaning like every being is like another being's monster

The Dead Horse part of the synch we stayed upwind from it as the dream meaning of dead horse is
Quote
Dead Horse – A dead horse in your dreams can be the death of the strength you once found someone’s friendship or a situation gave you. This may be the end of a relationship, friendship, career, (family) or situation. Have you heard the saying ‘flogging a dead horse’? It may be time to give up on someone or something that is no longer useful for the function or situation intended.

These words match my post and my intention to let go after 20 years of trying to reach You, internet forums, family that has no fruit and put my energies toward those relationships that are showing fruit which there are many. I have been saying this for a while and now the SPIRIT is going to make it happen. Wash away my sorrow!

________________________________________
Thinking about the Aug 28th 2004 and how many things have been experienced with SPIRIT over the years and I likened these things to the seeds of the sower(being SPIRIT) that fell on good ground and how they grew!! Again the kingdom of heaven is like the smallest of seeds that when planted grew into the largest of trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home