DNATREE

Friday, April 20, 2018

Stuck, two witnesses dead

The picture of the two doves you sent I projected on the big screen this morning for Pam as she cannot see real well. She loves that you think of us and of the SPIRIT in this way. I cried when I got your letter as I felt the SPIRIT speaking to me through you in that moment. I just wanted to add this to this morning's blog.

Now

I cried last night because when everything was dreamed that is happening I did not dream ever that I would not reach you. The message was how to start new with SPIRIT and the free gift is not of interpretation but of the SPIRIT which lets go of all shame and blame and leads to the freshness of knowing YOU/SPIRIT.


The World is Stuck. Like Jesus on the cross saying "why have you forsaken me" I felt like I could not reach them past the veil of interpretation given them by those who really never knew me.
Both sides have failed, One uses the law against the other in a manner it was not intended but believes because of the "appearance" such as "Hillary's emails" and not the true intention of the heart, that they can use their position and base to take the appearance off of themselves. This is YOU and I on this planet. This is that coming fire, so hot, that it will melt the veil separating you and I on this planet. But first as in the story of the two witnesses they will appear to win. It feels like when I was at death valley, at my lowest, it feels like Pam and I and our story is dead in the streets because what would have reached them in olden times their hearts are hardened so now. We need  Broken and contrite heart toward each other. I know what it took for my life to reach me to the heart and how the SPIRIT changed everything for me.


 I wanted to share that, but they (she) wanted to control the appearances when she knows in her heart I have always had true intention of heart and all these things will be shown for the SPIRIT's glory to lift up the least of them that you refuse to forgive. Who will forgive you. That is why I lived what I lived. The vision of being on the cross and feeling stuck, that I could not reach You, and that You demand I take the blame even for what you did to me. That is why the world is screaming right now with those using the law in a manner it was not intended making it better that we did not have the law. But then this whole equation is so big that words cannot express it. It is like "Father forgive them as they do not know what they do". The right is scrambling to use the law and interpretation to make themselves right, but first you must feel how very wrong without the SPIRIT you are. Then redemption comes if you believe. I only wanted to share how real it all was in my life, but like in a relationship with a woman that is there only for money the reality of what happened gets changed into something they can use rather than the truth of what happened.

I was angry when the SPIRIT revealed to me about how Jesus was blameless before the Lord, but he was not blameless among women and he too experienced the sandbox and shame to manipulate a man. This was eluded to and the woman was also shown in the idea of Jerusalem. (She comes to me in many forms) How arrogant of the "interpretation" that believes he never dealt with a woman as all men have. But of course "I sent you a deluding influence so that you WOULD BELIEVE A LIE." As it was necessary to catch all "interpreting minds" that never knew the SPIRIT in a net as that was the problem with the snake and the woman at the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. See "The rod"

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.


In that day it will be the end of the Presumptuous Woman when they realize that shame is their own which they wanted him to bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home