DNATREE

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Stuck and Redemption

Stuck and Redemption


Like Jesus wearing a crown of thorns before his accusers

 Let them nail you to this tree, let the spear of love open you and make a place for the light to enter


From the synch with  Earthquake, Leaders Lead Astray, Stuck, Redemption,,,Impassa ... where
one finds themselves in a situation where they are stuck, a pickle, that cannot be figured out by the mind and
 needing redemption.  A situation where the manipulator that believes "herself/himself" smart, finds out
they are nothing,

Link 
Born of SPIRIT The Philosopher on the day of his death, Saw intellect as a tree with no fruit of leaves


 Again the door to SPIRIT like Jesus reaching with groans
beyond the capability of intellect the agony of which is as Jesus sweating great drops of blood. The brain is
 put in a situation where the intellect is no longer useful and only a miracle can change the situation. 
This is the intention of which I spoke when I wrote, Blessed is She who nailed me to this 
Tree. For that SHE was my life, crucifying me with Christ.
Link
Now because of the stone placed in the path in order to go on humans must be a new creature as it is their turn to lay their lives down for a new life as there is no greater love than that you do this.



Edited 4/5/18 to add
When I went through this experience I was out of my mind.


Lover's Madness ~ Deepak Chopra - YouTube

Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy,absentminded. Someone sober will worry about things going badly.Let the lover be.
As Jesus wearing a crown of thorns before his accusers
 Let them nail you to this tree, let the spear of love open you and make a place for the light to enter

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain

Many are angry because I speak of the SPIRIT through Jesus and not the man. I seem to put little emphasis on what the man did and everything on what the SPIRIT did. I know through my own experience with "I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but it is "that SPIRIT" living through me that for my own sake I did this. I know from my own experience what a feat it was for him so much beyond my offering, but I also know, they never knew him.

Look and see that all these things happening between YOU and I on this planet were predicted. From my experience in 1993 I dreamed how my family would experience such as I did and they did. And then how America would also go through this experience in order to reach you to the heart. That is why the Christian Right is caught in a net right now because they overlooked the SPIRIT and thought that it was all about knowing. They are put in this PICKLE!

And the accusers themselves are not un-redeemable as it was also for them as they find they created this through their own intentions to be reached also. My experience was that they knew what they were doing and even encouraged what they later accused of as they had hidden intentions while the other with true intention of heart was waiting for SPIRIT, but now she too find herself in a pickle. (Or I should say the pair of them as it is really Aug and Mar) It was amazing how the SPIRIT spoke and revealed the true intentions of the heart of the accuser and how I was "setup" spent THREE days in jail and aquited when it was revealed what really happened, and not just once but each time that the they used the law in a manner it was not intended expecting the public to side with appearances. Why the whole world is in a Pickle and does not know it now. You meant it for evil but the SPIRIT meant it for good.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home