DNATREE

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Volcano, fire, spewing fire, January

Is Volcano Activity up? I have been drawn to two eruptions lately in Alaska and Mexico. And the synchs and meanings behind such an event



I feel the poetry of Spewing Fire related to this synch, 
Quote
Now on to the synch of Fire

I began my evening last night with the synch of the Shape of fire as I saw in the stopped image on my tv fire with forms in it of doves. I then went to youtube and looked up how fire shapes and shapes seen in fire. The word ignite then came via my own thoughts. Pam began to watch the new startrek show and it was about Vulcans and it popped in my head "Vulcan Fire Ritual" and so I looked that up and it turns out that Vulcan is the god of fire.

Vulcan (Latin: Volcānus or Vulcānus; pronounced [wɔlˈkaːnʊs], [wʊlˈkaːnʊs]) is the god of fire including the fire of volcanoes, metalworking, and the forge in ancient Roman religion and myth. ... His Greek counterpart is Hephaestus, the god of fireand smithery. In Etruscan religion, he is identified with Sethlans.

As I write this I realize the Mount Mayon (Meaning Black God)Volcano in Philippines just blew and is on the news.

past synchs with fire

ALERT!!!!!
Trump article yesterday about hate and anger as related to a volcano
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trumps-volcano-of-self-hatred-fuels-his-jealousy-of-obama-and-could-be-the-key-to-beating-him-in-2020-anthony-scaramucci/

"Trumpet Trump" is doing a great job of revealing why there should not be leaders but only servants. Go Trump completely destroy the GOP dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-pr dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/09/all-ha dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/09/all-sy


Video: Mexico's Most Active Volcano Erupts, Spews Ash ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home