DNATREE

Sunday, July 03, 2005

And So I go Away Again

And So I go Away Again
Struggle ended by Wonder

When I was with you, you might remember I left from time to time and went wandering. I never left you, I only left the struggle. I took you with me in my heart. I went and reached for “YOU” in the spirit. Even when you left me, and broke my heart, I did not leave you. I built a room (sanctuary) where I could dream of you day and night. In the room I placed a table where I could put “what is on my heart,” for it was YOU on my heart. I dreamed of you day and night. A veil was placed separating you from me. But still I dreamed of you day and night. I knew you were there I was speaking to, yet without words. There really has only been YOU and I, my life. And now I stand at the door between our two worlds, (houses) until the MOMENT, you join me and leave the struggle and wonder, that you might come to know me. Wonder I give you here where I am, no facts except I have always loved you. Now when you leave the struggle and come to the place I am, and you find me there and you speak to others about your experience you will be misinterpreted and you will come back to the door between “YOU and I” and I will again comfort you. And then you will have shared in my joy and in my pain. And you will know there has always only been you and I.
I wait for you here where I am, my children, my family, my lover, my neighbor. I wait for you.
Remember the struggle at the end of relationship, that you might keep relationship from it. The tribulation, the struggle, the door. Get ready for the wild ride. When the veil is torn. My heart will forever be true to you. Your leaders will all abandon you, but I will never leave you. My heart will forever be true to you. But my struggle is over, that is why I went away to this place where I am now. It is finished! I am not your interpretations, I am that I am. Come, let us be neighbors under the sun. I have prepared a way for you to know me, love this beggar.

What will it matter who’s words are right when it is only the words of the spirit that create all things?

I let your wave encompass me, like sand on the shore I welcome your thunder. Answer me, my life!

Landslide ….I and my house are upheld by the word of spirit.
It always starts this way at the beginning of true relationship…she is never sure if she recognizes him.

Making all her dreams come true, Oh! You thought they were your dreams, but they are mine!

You may be reading the words that I have written, or the words of the two witnesses the fathers and the son, new and old testaments. But I tell you truly, you are not to interpret my writings, neither the old or the new testaments, FOR IT IS NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN THAT IS IMPORTANT AS WHAT THE SPIRIT DOES WITH IT. For I do not baptize with facts but with the water of wonder. But when the spirit comes and baptizes you, it will be eternally written on your heart and it will be a seal of an eternal life.
I am your fathers
I am one spirit
I am life eternal
I am an everlasting love

For many do not know me, yet they use written words against their neighbor. For as in the times of Noah all have misinterpreted and what is written has become a veil over their eyes.

Freedom comes in the moment, a kiss (synchronicity) from the father. Moments spent in wonder as a tree growing.

The dream that spawned this,

I had to die, I had to leave the pain and struggle, and find YOU, my life, in a wilderness.

In a moment, something right, invites you to begin a New Day.

Since finding YOU, my life I now start each day with
Something fresh, something new, something like YOU.
I’m in love, I’m all shook up, shiver me timbers captain.

Storybook Ending