DNATREE

Friday, October 19, 2007

Drought in Alabama and Song Rain by Madonna

Drought in Alabama and Song Rain by Madonna

Feel it on my finger tips, hear it on my window pain, YOUR love is coming down like rain.


My daughters live in the center of the drought (Raine and Sarah) but I feel until the heart changes for the "religious right" in that area, the rain will be slow in coming.

Quote:
Wash away my sorrow, take away my pain, YOUR love is coming down like rain.



For they love their interpretations more than they love each other and work to make their interpretations seen and worshipped above the obvious that stares them in the face.

Turn to the Spirit and leave the Interpretations that are just separating You. For they do not consider the True Intentions of the heart. They blame everyone and everything before they consider that they are the ones creating it.

True worship is not "trying to be right" but through love we find the Mutual Intentions with nature and our loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home