DNATREE

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Overwhelming flood of synchs related to "Somewhere in Time"

Pam and I went to dinner in Sacramento and we connected with many people at dinner even in the bathroom line. So many things happened last night and much of it I have on video. "This was also at the same moment that Raine's sister was in an very back accident with a "wood carrying truck going 70", she is in the hospital but looks like she will be ok." I told Raine about the words that come out of our mouths as she had posted "I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel; but, it was just a freight train coming my way!" just a couple days before. The synchs with Somewhere in Time and my father. Pam wanted us to watch this movie "Midnight in Paris" that turned out to be MY LIFE. For it was full of synchs about my experience and related to the Victorian dream that I often have. As the writer like me gains inspiration through the serendipity of going for a walk at night and having serendipity. I especially liked the Hemingway reference to loss of fear of death by making love, for such is the moments I treasure with YOU/MY LIFE. Anyway, this story seems to be written by someone that knows me. LOL Now before going in the movie I was having so many synch. I was drawn to a family with a 20 something daughter that seemed to connect with me, so I asked her father about the book in his hand and it was about a preacher/prophet and that is when I gave them my card and spoke of the synchs on our board about Irene. He told me about the movie 50/50 related to his experience. I have these videos related to last night. Total strangers walked up to me after I watched the movie and asked if I had watched it and about the "two time periods" of the movie and I related the synch I have about "It's Love across time GET READY FOR THE RIDE!!!" Then I meet Wayne and instantly know what he is about and he flips out about how I knew and as I speak to him my Sister LYDIA calls crying missing daddy and then the synchs with "Somewhere in Time" start with her not knowing that was my favorite movie and I did not know it was hers and she is crying and smelling dad's pipe and feeling the pain and regret of not spending more time with him and also the VICTORIAN MONORAIL synchs with Lewis Spence. It was SOOO overwhelming and I told my sister to keep smelling that and keep your heart loving him and how much we both loved Daddy and then we felt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What this can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Synchs One after Another


Man walks up to me and starts talking about the two realities of this movie


Pam was also having folks drawn to her because of our energy last night, here I tell her about the second meeting with the family after watching the movie and about the movie 50/50.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w583IXy2SYY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQQQJEyDYxg

Truth about Love and Relationship
Take your Economy car and your suitcase, take your psycho little dogs, take them all away" Truth about relationship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaJ6mysOUCs

Because of interpretation love becomes hell after seven years if it is contrived love especially with a man that follows his heart if she does not love him. For this reason it is better to not go through hell having two eyes than to be alone after plucking out one of the two eyes. Never leave her in your heart, but leave hell which is the world driven by interpretation without the true experience of Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home