Have not posted in a while, may not post for a while as I have found those I am to REACH, thanks for letting all that was revealed on the forums, but going to those that love me.

So many miracles happening among those that love me. I could not imagine so many wonderful things happening in such a short time. I even got to visit MisterLady!!!! I have an audio recording of part of our visit. Here is her cute kitchen.

I may not post much more as what has been posted has reached the hearts of MY OWN in such a wonderful way. I am in Love with My Grandsons.LOL

First let me relate this story about my grandsons. My oldest grandson wanted to share all the things he loved with me and it turned out that they were also the things I loved. He took his laptop computer and showed me all the lighthouses he wanted to explore and then brought up a map of Turkey and said "You grew up here didn't you grandpa". Then I found that he also has a love of making videos. My younger grandson is first in his karate class and is soooooooo fast with his hands I could not believe it.

Great anger towards those that intentionally misunderstand.

Anyway let me relate this story of where the Spirit wanted me to start relating to my grandchildren.
http://www.stephentree.com/febmom/in...s/image009.jpg
Lighthouses and my Grandson

I was so tired from traveling to Florida and back and we needed to get to Santa Maria tonight so I let Pam drive so I could get some rest. Pam is not used to driving on the highway after dark and there soon was some emotion and fear about the energy on the road. I said that Whenever I lost myself such as emotionally or as we had on the busy hwy I would seek sanctuary from the Storm and in that place YOU/MY LIFE always restored my SPIRIT. (Restored in that I got back to those moments alone with YOU and my trust and tranquility began to be the point from which I sent out intentions to the SPIRIT that IS my life.) So I wanted to take my friend that was driving to a safe place and have coffee and get in the joy of the moment. After being seated Pam wanted to go “be jolted into JOY” by what would fill the layers the most and so she went over to the cupcakes.” Soon we had our hearts pointed toward expecting something fresh and new from the SPIRIT and the LIGHTHOUSE picture came into my view.


Immediately I knew that It was related to the SPIRIT’s intention for the poetry in the meaning of the lighthouse. As we had been tossed on rough seas and had sought safe harbor in this place. Another picture was in the case with the lighthouse which was the ELK and Spirit of the father as inmy pic.



Mouse synch and fear
Next I saw a mouse out of the corner of my eye. But no one else had seen it. The whole restaurant denied that there was even a mouse there. And then I said that it will reappear as the synch with mouse was the fears. Relate to seeking safe shelter, sanctuary finding YOU in my synchs alone. As this was the daily ritual of dieing to the intention to keep going when things began to go awry and to seek the “face of the lord” as the old prophets would have told their own “Israel”.

Anyway the restaurant all denied the mouse and then four people came in that also were feeling the fear of the high seas on Interstate 5. They began to make jokes about their predicament and then one of them said. Wow! What was that as he had seen the MOUSE!!!!!

Because of the synchs and what they had taught fresh and new over and over and how they were speaking in This MOMENT, we had lost all fear and were having a blast with the synchs speaking to others about the SPIRIT in the restaurant. Jokes were being passed around.

Do You know why gorillas have such large nostrils? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well, have you seen their fingers????????????????

Anway, we left and the SPIRIT in the moment of course was saying “I can be Your hero!!!!” (Song) Don't try, just dance with me and I will do it through You. (Spirit)


Stories from my trip to “Florida” “Return of the Native”.
That’s what they call folks that grew up in Florida

My girls at Lydia's Birthday Party (these are MY OWN)

John 10
1“I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. 3The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6Jesus used this figure of speech, but they did not understand what he was telling them.

7Therefore Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. 8All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.a He will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

19At these words the Jews were again divided. 20Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?”