DNATREE

Monday, March 12, 2012

Thinking about You/YOU and new socks

Reverse
I am thinking about You/YOU

So I turned my face toward YOU so that I would become more like YOU

Added Monday Morning (This was an experience with the SPIRIT coming in the form I needed and without regard to the interpretations what would misunderstand THIS LOVE) During the Palm Tree synch I had another synch that was related.

I believe in MIRACLES "YOU" SEXY THING (SPIRIT coming in this form to which we need, for the passion of such love without shame fills the layers of the heart without inhibition which is a holy temple)

Where did YOU come from?

How did YOU know I needed YOU so badly?

and other lyrics that were on the radio that reminds me of when YOU took me from the world to be YOUR OWN.

The way YOU make me FEEL really TURNS ME ON
Ain't noboby's business

Just as I had written these things on my cards my needs began to be met by the SPIRIT as Pam came out of the convenience store with the most perfect SOCKS that cost only one dollar and six cents.

I had forgotten to pack fresh socks on this trip and was going without.




In keeping with what the SPIRIT is giving me I see this leg as a very sexy thing, feeling very sexy which is the attention desired by the SPIRIT for healing. For it was this attention that changed the fear Pam had in her corridor to JOY!

BURST FORTH MY LIFE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home