DNATREE

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Another Recent Post on Oroborusforum

The Snake and the Tree that was lifted up By Moses in the Wilderness and all that looked upon it were healed.

Link 

Quote:
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up


Link
Quote:
The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.”


I could not reach her, and after a time she (Loved ones, Pam, You who have ) rejected me and I asked the SPIRIT why this was always so and the SPIRIT said. You cannot tell them the truth about the Passion of the Sun which is the heart. For who can bear the midday sun? Therefore, I gave to my servant what they would accept in order to also say what they would not see. It is like You and Your loved ones for You (The Son of Man) were also as the woman and would not accept what You heard until the SPIRIT reached You with the truth about it.

The story of the snake and the woman and why an interpretation via the LETTER always goes astray and leads to death/desolation.

It is the same with You as it was with the snake. Because he told the woman what she wanted to hear and did not tell her the whole of the original intentions of the heart.

WOULD YOU NOT HAVE REJECTED IT?

"They will REJECT AND DENY You"

Ok, then, shall I give them exactly as she (humans) would allow? Shall I not turn them over to their own ( )?

Well, to those that are actually reading this, that is exactly what is happening. This was why You were given "what You were given in the law and the prophets.

Knowing this, I realized that Jesus gave them (and me) exactly what she would receive. What she would hear. But like the snake in the tree that lied to her/humans in the garden whoever told You this "romance" that she/humans would receive was to be as the snake lifted up in the tree that whomever looked upon it and received the SPIRIT with the true meaning would live.

And like Myself, when I heard this and asked to be prepared to receive the truth through the SPIRIT, my heart was BROKEN because of my love for the SPIRIT. (Therefore I must break Your heart, for the ONE that takes it away) I asked the SPIRIT to give me according to this LOVE that was only through loving YOU/MY LIFE/TRUTH.
Therefore my heart was broken, that I might know YOU/THE TRUE SPIRIT.

The heat and light of the SUN/GOD cannot be heard, who can stand and not be withered up. Poetry of the SPIRIT through the old testament. Does such a light overshadow the subtle things of the heart? Therefore, I gave her the MOON. I gave her my heart.

Jesus, Romance and the truth hidden in the story.

Pam, has been coming back to me (and the SPIRIT) for some time now and it is like Play and Romance. Finding the SPIRIT together (First alone, for the Man/Snake/Prophet) For she came to know the true intentions of the heart and why it had to be this way that she might start new with ME/SPIRIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home