DNATREE

Monday, September 09, 2013

Don't have to be right

Delete
Bonnie said:
This is totally awesome Paul. Thank you for sharing this wonderful insight. I am leaning slowly but surely that I don't have to be right. Nobody really needs to be right. What matters is love and respect. And it doesn't take long to find out if a person is living from the heart or from the head. You my man speak from the heart.
Don't have to be right,,, Your right..LOL
I tried for 12 years to reach Americans about the SPIRIT and about not having an interpretation that just divides. Some wonderful miracles worked that expressed what my life experience was about but for the most part it drew those wanting to cover their shame and humiliate a man and as I felt the heartbreak of this it began to do the opposite of what I had dreamed.  And finally, I found that the SPIRIT is gonna do it and I don't have to struggle anymore. My roommate and I watched a comedy the other day where the fellow realized. 
Mike, Your right! But it's only hurting You and not helping anyone. 
So I decided to go back to the life I had of waking up and finding YOU/MY LIFE fresh and new and I don't have to convince anyone anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home