DNATREE

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Romance with SPIRIT and You

It was cold and snowing at about 500 ft in the foothills and Pam and I had returned from a 4 mile walk in the misty rain where we were looking at Christmas Lights. We were celebrating with a log in the fireplace and enjoying our moments together and the bird  wanted on my shoulder to preen my ear in gratitude for feeling part of the family as the fire was burning. I had been intending more communication with the bird and made clicking noises while counting with my fingers to three and pointing to the three of us and the bird got excited knowing that he was part of us. KVIE had a music program on and an old song that was also reaching to Pam's heart about things that I had experienced alone and wanted to share with her through the SPIRIT. She was crying tears of joy and feeling great love between us yet words unspoken. Just as I had wanted and dreamed alone years ago,, it was happening right then. I thought about those on the forums how they really never knew me but saw an image which they wanted it to appear so they could never get to this point with SPIRIT and the group. I feel like the comfort of the SPIRIT through their broken hearts will reach them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4mNDS5rIRU


SPIRIT spoke saying
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home