DNATREE

Friday, April 11, 2014

Sonic Hedgehog, Cherry Trees, Layers ancestors, Temple Veil

I actually think that animals, plants and well dna can speak to us through synchs. Take my experience yesterday, Pam and I were really fasinated with the Sonic Hedgehog Gene that propels the development of digits (fingers, toes, fins etc) in animals and fish. And then today, they showed a Cherry Tree that the seed in it's infancy was taken into space. When the seed was planted it grew much faster and flowered much sooner than expected. This made the sonic hedgehog gene come to mind because when it radiates it's signal too strong it can produce extra digits. The radiation to grow the digits slows down as it comes to full flower (five digits) but if it still has excessive radiation an extra digit can be made. But what if in a cherry tree that gene or similar gene not effected by gravity was able to alter it's normal growth?

This brings me to how the layers of dna or pillars of experience by those who have gone before us may be layered in our unconscious. I think of this because of the number of synchs with the veil in the temple and the veil worn by a bride and how it is reality itself dressing us to speak to us from our layers. For during the many years of synchs, the veil in the temple long before the veil in relationship was prominent in my dreams and as a pillar left on my path from those who went before us. We are being formed as a stone temple with that veil prominent. The more we wonder about the synchs the stronger those layers from our ancestors are fruiting within us,,, of this I am sure.

Now, having the very truth written on a page leads to a very stunted outcome as I am seeing through my experience with synchs. Take our society and the words of Christianity. For having the truth, fills the cup and stunts the layers of true experience that was how those words came to be. Therefore, having the truth become flesh for us makes those believing themselves to posses that truth therefore feeling themselves first actually not possessing it and being last.

Oh the musings of the wind in my ear. What good does it do if we do not speak only to the bride. But a harlot does not have the love necessary to truly posses the inheritance. She can walk around with his pearls on her neck but to her it is only appearance.
I need a new client to repair their electronics or do consultation. Find my life again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home