DNATREE

Friday, April 04, 2014

Do it for the Vine

Image
The demand on my life that I return to happiness was evident, and I needed to spend even more time in a sanctuary where joy and peace were paramount so that I could hear YOU/SPIRIT.

Peace and Joy, do it for the Vine

Do it for the family

We walked the paved bike path behind Walmart because the Bird Sanctuary was so wet from all the RAIN.
Do it for the Vine, those were the words spray painted on the pavement (Graffiti) as we walked toward the bridge to watch the sunset. I began to think of how having joy leads to synchs and answers and how Pam helps to keep that joy in our home. Especially when outside the sanctuary there is turmoil.
Image
I began to think about what YOU/SPIRIT said through Jesus.

The SPIRIT through Jesus said

Quote:
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing

Image
The theme of late was Happiness and Peace and FLOW and finding sanctuary so that we can stay near SPIRIT through attention and joy and peace. A home must be a sanctuary,,,, for as it is written. You can do nothing of yourselves except the SPIRIT does it through You as the verse implies. 

So many homes are kept in turmoil which is equivalent of cutting his hair. He who should let the SPIRIT lead him, cannot even get to the SPIRIT because of the turmoil on his head. Thanks be to the (HOLY) SPIRIT and Jesus for showing how even through that experience of death on a cross. It's something to wonder about. 

Like vigilant peace keepers the children learn to keep the home a sanctuary.. original intent.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/jeremiah/17-8-compare.html
Quote:
For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots by the river, and shall not fear when heat cometh, but its leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.


All day long I ponder YOUR poetry, YOU who made the mountains and the trees, My life and my dreams.........Dnatree

More of my posts related to the Vine

Urban Dictionairy What is a VINE?

Quote:
Vine
A short video, usually 5 to 10 seconds long of compiled clips of random stuff. They are frequently posted on social websites such as facebook, twitter etc.
Hey man, did you see the vine by Jerome Jarre?

Yeah, that dude is hilarious


I looked up "Do it for the Vine" and found many related videos

This one is called "Do it for the Vine,, no I ain't gonna do it" Hmmmm :roll: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMcQNP8K7ow

This one by Vine is "Were having an Earthquake"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGhY84cVmwo

____________________________________________________
I had posted where I would be taken down but afterward they would find out they were wrong,, trying to find that post from 2013..... It was meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home