DNATREE

Saturday, June 14, 2014

When Emotions Surface

Yesterday I was confronted with Jesus's emotions at the moment that Lazarus came from the grave. He cried, but I do not think it is as most say,that it was only love for which he cried. Because Jesus was having the synch with SPIRIT about his own impending NDE (Death and resurrection) and how it was to be a very on the edge experience.

I know with my own experience with Family Members going to the edge on a three day NDE such as my mother recently leading up to mother's day and my daughter's mother on Thanksgiving being brain dead and recovering against all odds. These are the synchs of my life. And they hint at the experience I had alone with SPIRIT. We all die, why not let the experience reach humans as well?

Now because of Eagle's post about her experience starting with a ouija board I would like to post this story about the Luigi Board as we often called my father Luigi instead of Lewis. (Everyone in my family has a strange name attached to them.) Mine is Don Pablo. :roll: Here is the post about synchs with a ouija board.
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-experience-with-my-father-and-what.html

Image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home