DNATREE

Saturday, October 25, 2014

After the rain has fallen, after the tears have washed your eyes

An experience I wanted to share with you about the Rain/Tears that came and after the rain has fallen in the song by sting and my siblings (and myself) processing the pain.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=57&start=560

Quote:
I was successful in reviving Ginger enough to take her for a ride with Pam. We began to make sure all the paperwork was in order in the van and though I had put the decal on the plate we could not find the updated registration in the van but I did find a note I had written years ago about my mother's birthday which is coming up Sept. 25th. Likewise "The View" had Michael Douglas on and he and his wife had their birthday also on Sept. 25th. Anyway, here is the note.
Mom's Birthday- It's about the Rose on the Table and the box (Little Women Story and the box)


Before Mom died I had posted this letter about her birthday and about "Let it Rain"

http://www.stephentree.com/SEPTUPLOADS/cryingland/
Quote:
After the rain has fallen
After the tears have washed your eyes
You find that I've take nothing, that
Love can't replace in the blink of an eye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home