DNATREE

Monday, September 29, 2014

Kim Jong Predictions

link
Dove on a Branch wrote:
I am feeling a synch related to anger toward leaders.

I reminds me of the feeling I had when for the first time I posted about Kim Jong il just prior to his death.

North Korea leader sets himself above the Spirit

Not only do I feel the same way about Kim Jong un but also the arrogance of leaders in our country.

Leaders need to be shaken with the knowledge that [b]WITHOUT SPIRIT YOU ARE NOTHING.
[/b]

Related disrespectful leaders
http://news.yahoo.com/rick-perry-declines-offer-to-meet-obama-at-airport-130113226.html

I am awaiting the SPIRIT as pertaining to their presumption!

Better than a bullet! Perfect Love!Don't act on anger, but rather give the pain to the SPIRIT Believing.


Kim Jong Un hasn’t been seen for weeks and no one is quite sure why

I was moved to post about Kim Jung il three months before he died and this post about Kim Jung un is three months ago.

98 Days after my post Kim Jung il Died Posted Sept 10 2011, Died Dec 17, 2011
80 days as of today since I posted about Kim Jung Un, Posted July 8th 2014, Today is Sept 26,2014

_________________
SPIRIT sent them a lie, because of the deluding nature of scripture
Those that interpret according to the flesh are caught in a net
Those that only see SPIRIT are set free from the book/law because
LOVE indeed fulfills all scribbling by scribes


Last edited by Dove on a Branch on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
Top
 Profile Send private message  
Edit post Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mountain's Stream
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 am
Posts: 2911
Quote:
I was moved to post about Kim Jung il three months before he died and this post about Kim Jung un is three months ago.


Very good!
So far no-one seems to know what's the matter with him.

_________________
Site Administrator


Report this post
Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mountain's Stream
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:58 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 am
Posts: 961
Yes Eagle, It is very strange what is going on there.

Vietnamese are claiming there is a power struggle
Link

Quote:
In recent days, the international media are interested in the long absence of an extraordinary leader Kim Jong Un, North Korea. Page Want China Times of Taiwan (China) also leads Duowei news site News papers published in the United States, said Kim's absence because of health reasons, but because of politics.


Quote:
North Korean state media later admitted that Kim was "indisposed" as the reason for the absence long before the public. Duowei page also claims that the real reason that Mr. Kim was not seen since 3.9 is due to serious instability in Korean politics.

Citing political gossip from Korea, Kim Duowei that he may have been deputy marshal Hwang house arrest. Duowei also said that Mr. Kim Hwang was forced to raise yourself VIPs position No. 2 in North Korea as part of a plan to eventually usurp "his throne Kim".


________________________________________________________
In other issues

I wish "You" wanted to live. Yes, everyone has their time, but, your whole life you have "wanted" to lift up SPIRIT (through Jesus) well now is your chance,,,, by LIVING.

YOU have kept her well though she was fearful and always been against me, revealing a benevolence toward her such as due to my child's love . I want to understand this better. I want this applied to my mother!

The issue (in my family) was that I speak of the SPIRIT without first speaking of Jesus though I know it was the SPIRIT through Jesus that spoke. Therefore, for love's sake I speak of the true intentions of the heart of Jesus though this could be misunderstood by those that do not know these "true intentions".
____________________________________________________________
Three synchs with Naples yesterday
__________________________________________________________
I was walking in the consumes bird sanctuary and this guy with his father approached on the trail. Just my presence seemed to cause emotions in the boy and his father turned him toward himself and spun him in circles. I guess he was autistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home