DNATREE

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pics of the build

What a wonderful coincidence!

So we went to Nashville to the Harbor Freight store and bought a lot of pneumatic tools and got to pay for them and the before the discounts it was about 400.00 dollars and then the girl said "Watch this" and she started doing all the deductions because it was the last day of a sale and also there were advertised specials and things that were 37.00 dollars ended up being like 12.00 dollars and so it turned out to be only 285.00 dollars. I love this synch with timing and watching this seed grow. Still need my own 10 gallon compressor though. Don't like borrowing the farm unit that is only 6 gallons anyway. 

So then we went to Nashville and had a blast listening to music and meeting folks from Switzerland and Miami, and Ohio. Oh, and the White Lightning starts at 40 percent Alch. and goes to 103 :shock: :D 

So my synch is about this growing seed and the ever present help of the SPIRIT and how there is a time for everything but we must be in synch with our lives and our dreams.

I have been clearing land and making "flat land" with the tractor. Got one of four teeth for the box blade scraper so that it will dig dirt faster so I can move and fill in faster. I call it my "one tooth, hillbilly tractor". LOL My lot has increased to almost 75 feet of flat surface and the road down the property has been widened and is ready for more gravel. I put stakes down the road so my neighbor that has a tractor with a bucket can put stacks of the gravel at each one and I will spread it with the tractor. I love that tractor. LOL

John has been very helpful in ideas and tools and is redoing the bathroom for two days so Pam and I are going to spend two days visiting family and friends in Alabama. So we are off to Chattanooga this morning.

I intend to have more synchs about how my life works with SPIRIT as it has developed for this "new creature" and to write more about them. This does not mean it will work the same for others as each relationship with SPIRIT evolves independently and it is according to Your Faith in what SPIRIT has told you that matters. Faith in what a preacher or your own interpretation that did not come from SPIRIT amounts to a veil over the eyes really that is leading to an end. Best to be born of SPIRIT and not just the water of some religious interpretation. Those waters turn to wormwood eventually.

http://www.stephentree.com//buildsite/bd%20(14).JPG
This is the basic web address for the pics of the road and build site, you can change the pic number (14) to anything you want up to about 23.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home